Sort by :
Filter by :
- To start with it is in Pallikarani not Velacheri.
I personally do not have favorable views about the location.
The complex is located next to a large municipal garbage dump,They burn garbage all day and night.
The site is located opposite to pallikarani marsh where people dump garbage,Unauthorized huts and people use the banks of the marsh as toilet.
However I don't know about the complex it self. It would be unfair for me to offer any opinion about the internal parts of the complex.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hari_teja88Hi, Can anyone pls tell me the location surrounding to Doshi Symphony area? I was approached by a realtor in online and he offered me a double bed room flat (900 sqft) at the rate of 3500 per sqft. I am coming back to India to settle down and would like to know whether it's a good bed to go for it? also, please tell me rental prices in that location even if I want to let it out. Advanced thanks for sharing this information and your guidance.
I own a unit in this complex. For a 2 bed unit, rent is between 11K to 15K per month. 3500 / sq. ft is a good price.CommentQuote0Flag
- Buying a 3 BHK in Symphony
I am thinking of buying a flat. I heard the garbage dump has been stopped on high court's order completely and the situation has improved now ?. Is there any further issue in finalizing a sale at Doshi Symphony?. How far is it from Vijayanagar terminus?. About 1 to 1.5 KM?. How much will be the better price/sq ft that can be offered?. Thanks for your reply.
- Not a walkable distance from Vijaynagar Bus Terminus. But walkable from Velachery MRTS station. Garbage is not a major issue now with the residents. The complex is adjacent to IT office buildings. You can go there & get a feel of the complex - established residential community - mainly upper middle class residents.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sometime back I was looking to buy a resale flat in this complex. The price you metion is really reasonable.
Project is very nice, Location is very good. The building in between the waste dump & the project is a temporary solution. When I visited not able to find stinky smell. But I was told during rain / burning waste, etc., smell is felt in some apartments & they have to keep the windows closed.
There were talks to remove these dump yards. But when is the question mark.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bhuven - did u finally buy the flat ? is it still available for sale ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Stinks sometimes
Just my personal opinion.. I travel everyday night from my office to home in this way.. Everyday there will be foul smell to the road because of dunping. I know of my colleague who stays there.She tells me that sometimes the smell is very bad and they have to close doors. Since a week or so I am not getting any smell. Please check the place before you go for buying,but the building sure looks good and rental value is very good.CommentQuote0Flag