Last updated: May 19 2017
44 | Posts
21861 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSR regularisation by CMDA nominee purchase of plot

Hi all,
    I chose a half ground site marketed by a Real estate company.It was advertised as CMDA approved. Now they are giving me a regularisation permit signed by Member Secretary, CMDA Chennai who they say is Comm. of Panchayat Union. The approval bears stamp 'Regularised' subject to conditions of their office letter no.so and so. dt. 4/3/2004.
    It is seen that a specified sum has been paid on ac of OSR (as enquired from the Company). The letter says that any loss to the govt has to be borne by individual in lieu of regularisation.
    if anybody has any idea please do clarify ! The plots are all individually regularised ( all the plots separately in this layout!) and the roads are all 20 & 21ft road. The real estate company says the cost of land would become very high if space for bigger roads, parks and community halls are left hence the payment of OSR (Open Space Regularisation !)
    Will the govt charge anything more for providing amenities ? Is it worthwhile getting into this ? Please share your opinions !

Re : OSR regularisation by CMDA nominee purchase of plot

reg regularisation

regularisation applies only for layout formed and purchased before july 24 2006, according to GO dated 25 7 2006;check this ,and only individual plots can be regularised,for ten plots 16ft road,for 20plots 30 ft road,some times the vendor may get approval for ten plots and then divide it further but still maintain 16ft,this is unapproved,so take note,check all papers urself by applying to reg office its public doc,relate it with ec, yes panchayat commisioner is authorised to issue regularisation,within CMA the power to approve which has up to eight plots or layout in area less than five grounds are delegated to local bodies you must get copy from localbody and see the plan ur self,BUT WITH NECESSARY CONCURENCE FROM DTCP,for more than this it is only DTCP who can approve, however make sure there is patta view it in internet,

Comment

Thanks KKKkumar for your reply. Today I had been to CMDA Office in Egmore. I was told that all regularisations between the period 2000 to 2004 has been stayed in Court pursuant to a PIL. They told me that the stay orders of 2000 ( regularisations of 2000 year) may be vacated in 1-2 months. My regularisation is applied in 2002 and sanctioned in 2004, so the vacation period is indeterminate.
      That is why the Member Secretary CMDA has regularised subject to the conditions of letter no. which is based on Court orders. What I fail to understand is that once stay is given how regularisation is given with a rider ?
      What is the position of the gullible public which applies for a bldg approval based on this regularisation ? Will he be given a bldg approval subject to the terms of this letter again ?
      Is it still advisable to purchase this plot ? Kindly clarify !

Comment

building plan approval

did u go thorugh the GO i mentioned in my earlier post,u can view it on internet, in my opinion ur plot is approved , kindly note they will not give building plan approval for unapproved land and I am sure u will get building plan approval.however u must get copy of layout and see ur self,and the otherthings i mentioned in my earlier post.I dont live in india and i am unable to say much on ur other issues, Would appreciate if u can tell me the location?

Comment

Thanks a ton KKKumar ! I will check up the G O you have mentioned ! I think it will be in Tamil nadu Reg Dept website !

Comment

location of the layout??

I would appreciate if u could mention the location of the layout and promoter if its ok with u, regarding the GO its easy try google type the go date and tamilnadu u should be able to trace.

Comment

reg regularisation GO NUMBER 244

dear Mr srinivas, see GO No 244 DATED DEC 5 , 2008, according to this plots registered bet jan 1 1980 and 25 2006 can be regularised, if it is in corporation limit Rs 5, if it is municipal it is Rs 2 and town panchayat it is Rs 1,, for those registered befor 1980 the fee is Rs 1 for all limits.the rates are for per sq feet.this scheme was initially introdused in july 2006, only individual plot owners can avail this scheme.I hope this info will be useful..
              Last edited August 26 2009, 12:46 AM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Originally posted by kkkumar View Post
                dear Mr srinivas, see GO No 244 DATED DEC 5 , 2008, according to this plots registered bet jan 1 1980 and 25 2006 can be regularised, if it is in corporation limit Rs 5, if it is municipal it is Rs 2 and town panchayat it is Rs 1,, for those registered befor 1980 the fee is Rs 1 for all limits.the rates are for per sq feet.this scheme was initially introdused in july 2006, only individual plot owners can avail this scheme.I hope this info will be useful..
                OSR charges of 10% of guideline value will apply

Comment

Gee It is all too complicated.

Comment

Thanks Mr.KKKumar, The location of the plot is Pazhanthandalam village, Survey no.316/1 and it comes under Padappai Registrar office. The promoter is Manju Foundations, chennai and Project is 'Kale' !
                    I met their rep in their office at Nandambakkkam and they call it a 'new story' and claim they have regd upto 120 plots and never faced any such question !
                    I told them that I am interested in only protecting my interests and nothing else !!
                    Pazhathandalam is located 2kms from Chennai Byepass ( 5 kms from Tambaram station) on the right side enroute to Kishkinta !! Tirumudivakkam Sipcot is nearby ! Tiruneermalai can be seen from there.
                    The details of the plot can be seen in Manju Foundations Website !
                    Will be glad if I can get some more inputs and views !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X