Dear Members,

Please provide your opinion on RE investments in North Chennai especially in the Redhills - Thiruvallur belt.

I understand from previous threads inn this forum that there is a lot of scope for RE & infrastructure projects in this belt.

Please guide me on the pointers that makes this area the future residential hub like Mogappair or Kolathur which can justify investment in this belt

Appreciate your efforts.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Red Hills,Puzal & Madhavaram have good potential.

Stay away from Morai Village.
    CommentQuote
  • janpanchathiram near redhills is the real hot spot for investment, since it is an 8 lane T-junction , any where in and arround is going to be a great potential place for development to be prcise alingivakam. beacuse of special SEZ sri city on one side and MICHELINE sipcot on the other side.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you sathishthati

any idea on the current land rates in these paces. Are there any plot developers currently developing.
    CommentQuote
  • hi nakshatra,
    i guess it is 750 plus PER SQ FT . CONTACT DEVELOPER SREE promoter , layout name SREE GRAND CITY , I have the catlogue if u want i can mail u that. his contact no 9840370046
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Chennai : Prospects and Risks of Investing in Plots around Red Hills Area

Hi,

I am from North Chennai, Looking for some suggestions to buy a plot for investment purpose, with a 4-5 yrs plan. I am looking for suggestions on possible areas or projects around Redhills area as the cost can be affordable. Any risks or things to watch out for buying land in these areas?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Invest around Redhills bus stop. Dont go to Pothur... Sothupakkam has very good layout (approved) plots on 60 feet road and it is walkable distance from Redhills too :)
    CommentQuote