X
Collapse

Last updated: August 13 2013
8 | Posts
2632 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started looking for plot and got to see this. In ads, it is still 1500 sqft, but when I called they said 1650 sqft and also only uneven plots are available. Others are sold out.

Is it true? I am an end user. Please give me some details if you have.

Thanks.

Re : Location: Kelambakkam, Chennai

Originally posted by Vaandu View Post
    I started looking for plot and got to see this. In ads, it is still 1500 sqft, but when I called they said 1650 sqft and also only uneven plots are available. Others are sold out.

Thanks.
    Have you visited the site in person?, the location is very remote and 7 kms away from even suburban locations like Thaiyur and mambakkam. For the quoted rate you can get resale plots closer to CMDA or within CMDA boundary.

Comment

I didn't visit that place.

My budget is 10-15L, but I couldn't find better one in OMR. I prefer gated community (not for amenities, just for safety). It is possible? Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks.

Comment

There are no Gated community plots. When an approval is obtained, all the roads are gifted to local body and hence become public roads. The compound wall might be constructed by promoter today, but they will get demolished to provide access for subsequent developments later.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I get your point. Can you please suggest some better projects along OMR?

Comment

4 months back they were quoting around 1000...With so much of economic uncertainity going around , i dont know if there are genuine buyers who are ready to look the other way and still put their hard earned money. Looks like either people are too optimistic or i am very much pessimisstic. But even otherwise investors would think twice b4 putting their money..there are some very experienced senior members in this forum who can post their rich experience and views.

Originally posted by Vaandu View Post

Thanks.

Comment

They got CMDA aaproval they said.

Comment

Is the guideline value 1250 psf in thaiyur?

Comment

Originally posted by cruise_1982 View Post
                  There are no Gated community plots. When an approval is obtained, all the roads are gifted to local body and hence become public roads. The compound wall might be constructed by promoter today, but they will get demolished to provide access for subsequent developments later.

Good to know on this Cruise. But I like the layout structure, which shares all the amenities among Plots as well as villas.. I keep doing research on this Green villa. When you find time, please reply to my PM sent on this Green villa plot buying plan of me..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X