At long last, I have managed to find a property that might be within reach. But, when discussing details, the builder (who is a small one), mentioned that Completion Certificate is NOT required for G+1 construction in Chennai.

Is this true? The building has 4 flats in staggered fashion. Not sure if we can call it G+1 in the first place!

This is my first post, So, excuse me if this already answered. I did search though :)

Thanks
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by beprime
    At long last, I have managed to find a property that might be within reach. But, when discussing details, the builder (who is a small one), mentioned that Completion Certificate is NOT required for G+1 construction in Chennai.

Is this true? The building has 4 flats in staggered fashion. Not sure if we can call it G+1 in the first place!

This is my first post, So, excuse me if this already answered. I did search though :)

Thanks

not required for g+1 or otherwise as long as electricity and water connection have been obtained.(not temperory tneb supply)
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you. That helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    not required for g+1 or otherwise as long as electricity and water connection have been obtained.(not temperory tneb supply)

Dear friend,

Even otherwise many builders only give their own completion and handing over certificate and not from the approving authorities like CMDA or Panchayat etc. as they would have deviated from the approved plan in one way or the other.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote