Doshi Serene County Doshi Group VelacheryTambaram Main Road Chennai

Last updated: January 12 2014
7 | Posts
3815 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doshi Serene County Doshi Group VelacheryTambaram Main Road Chennai

Doshi serene county is situated next to its Trinity Park apartments, off Velachery-Tambaram main road. It offers duplex houses and independent villas. Price ranges from 49 lakhs to more than 1 crore. Will now be the right time to invest on that with view to get returns from rent and appreciation? Pl share your views.

Thanks in advance
    Jagan

Re : Doshi Serene County Doshi Group VelacheryTambaram Main Road Chennai

>40 not recommended

Anything (Flat / Houst ) above 40 Lakhs in outskirts at the present scenario is not the right choice. If you can , wait till Feb '10 . Will be a clear picture .Surely price won't go high than the current value .
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Shyam_2k View Post
      Anything (Flat / Houst ) above 40 Lakhs in outskirts at the present scenario is not the right choice. If you can , wait till Feb '10 . Will be a clear picture .Surely price won't go high than the current value .
      Cheers
      Dear friend,

What you have said is true.

Comment

Well this is the time for negotiations. Negotiate with the builder to the core and see whether you can succeed.regarding rental factor market trend is progressing. there are potential high priced tenants still availble

Comment

Going by the recent news that Sholinganallur area has been identified for Chennai Financial City, I expect that Doshi Serene County's location, Santhoshpuram, has brighter chances for appreciation. I hope, this site might fetch good rental returns owing to its location and the developments in its sorroundings(There is an Engineering College in the next compound). Doshi had already given a rebate of Rs.300/- per sq ft for booking before 25th July 2009. I'm in touch with them for further negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by ChennaiJagan View Post
            Going by the recent news that Sholinganallur area has been identified for Chennai Financial City, I expect that Doshi Serene County's location, Santhoshpuram, has brighter chances for appreciation. I hope, this site might fetch good rental returns owing to its location and the developments in its sorroundings(There is an Engineering College in the next compound). Doshi had already given a rebate of Rs.300/- per sq ft for booking before 25th July 2009. I'm in touch with them for further negotiations.
            Just until a year back, such an announcement would have resulted in a raise of 500/sqft by every builder in the vicinity.

Things have surely changed now.Please read the reaction from the builders fraternity.

The shollinganallur site is a proposed location, nothing has been finalized yet.When it comes up it will act as an catalyst for demand in areas around shollinganallur and medavakkam.

Santhoshpuram in Vengaivasal is farther away and off velachery-tambaram road.It would see appreciation more due to its vicinity to Selaiyur/Tambaram than due to developments in OMR.

Comment

Thanks nabishek for your most valued opinion.

Following my hard negotiations, I have come closely as to strike a deal with Doshi Builders. Incidentally, there has been a two fold increase in the booked villas and they have stopped offering the rebate now. The following points make me stick to this project:
                1. Trustworthiness of Doshi; I own a flat in Doshi Nivedita, Royapuram. I have witnessed the project from inception to completion
                2. Vastness of the site
                3. Location, cosidering the fact that their own mega project, Trinity Park, is just next compound and there is an Engineering college in the adjascent compound.
                4. Budget
                5. Lastly, the successfulness of Doshi. None of their completed projects is a lacklustre. Their projects have rather added value to their location.

Comment

Waking up a dead thread...

Looking for any update on this project. Status, Price etc.

Do they provide UDS or register the individual land?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X