Delay in Flat Completion, Pallikaranai, Chennai

Last updated: September 5 2009
5 | Posts
1185 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay in Flat Completion, Pallikaranai, Chennai

I have purchased a flat Pallikaranai . The promised delivery date is: March 2009 + grace of 3 months. Now the builders have given us a new date of December 2009 - but site visit shows that not even 25% of construction is complete. After lot of arguments , builders agreed to pay compensation Rs 5/- per sq feet per month, but I have not seen any money so far. What should I do ? Please advice.

Re : Delay in Flat Completion, Pallikaranai, Chennai

Ready to slog

If u r ready to fight , first give notice then

Go to consumer court , it is faster in disposal

Go to civil court and seek penalties

Go to criminal court seek legal notice and fraud proceeding for misleading promises.

If none then, form a resident group and make news : bad publicity

Comment

Good advice Sansei

Comment

I am awaiting VGN's la parisienne chennai flat handover for more than year ( booking date - Jul 2007)..But VGN have agree a pay compensation Rs 4/- per sq feet per month and which comes only Rs 4000 plus for me and I am paying over 30K interest to bank.Only last month we have the CMDA approval and current staus is awaitng EB connections..Please read / analyze the history of builders before investing.

Originally posted by Vidarora View Post
        I have purchased a flat Pallikaranai . The promised delivery date is: March 2009 + grace of 3 months. Now the builders have given us a new date of December 2009 - but site visit shows that not even 25% of construction is complete. After lot of arguments , builders agreed to pay compensation Rs 5/- per sq feet per month, but I have not seen any money so far. What should I do ? Please advice.
        Last edited by Gocool; September 5 2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I am awaiting VGN's la parisienne chennai flat handover for more than year ( booking date - Jul 2007)..But VGN have agree a pay compensation Rs 4/- per sq feet per month and which comes only Rs 4000 plus for me and I am paying over 30K interest to bank.Only last month we have the CMDA approval and cureent staus is awaitng EB connections..Please read / analyze the history of builders before investing.

Originally posted by Vidarora View Post

Comment

Thankyou for the replies. I will update this thread with progress.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X