i have purchased a plot in cmda approved layout which was apporved on 2001.
i haved purchased my plot in 2006, the layout promoter has altered the diemension of the plot. the plot what i have purichased for which i got the patta and fmp sketch . how to regularise my plot kindly help me

thnaks in advance
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please reply quickly
    thank you
  • reg regularisation GO NUMBER 244

    regularisation is simple and straightforward, since u have fmb sketch ,patta and ur layout is approved.
    Simply visit the local body that is ur panchayat office and they will tell u exactly what to do,also see the GO that I have mentioned,u may search for it in the net.