Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Cost of Ground in Adambakkam/ Pallavaram, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What is the Cost of Ground in Adambakkam/ Pallavaram, Chennai?

Last updated: May 24 2010
17 | Posts
4708 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Cost of Ground in Adambakkam/ Pallavaram, Chennai?

Could any one give me idea of one ground in Adambakkam , Pallavaram area ?
    Thanks in advance

Re : What is the Cost of Ground in Adambakkam/ Pallavaram, Chennai?

The cost of one ground in Adambakkam is anywhere between 60L to 70L depending on proximity to main road ! Pallavaram could be marginally less !

Comment

Thanks Srinivas

Comment

NGGO Colony - Adambakkam - Plot rate

Hi,

Does anyone have idea about what is the ground rate in NGGO Colony - Adambakkam (L.I.G - Mostly comes as 1000 sq.ft). Appreciate your response.

Comment

Are you kidding?

Originally posted by G.Srinivas View Post
          The cost of one ground in Adambakkam is anywhere between 60L to 70L depending on proximity to main road ! Pallavaram could be marginally less !
          .Are you kidding? My uncle finalized a deal in AGS Colony Velachery for 35 lakhs (2600SQFT plot.).I have enquired the same plot last year anf they quoted me 75 lakhs per ground.Prices have come down drastically.But still media and builders are hiding the truth.

Comment

Hmm not sure man, what you are saying is more than 50% fall in rate :-( .. If thats so news would have spread like wild fire ... Can anyone comment on the above posts genuineness ?

Comment

i am willing to buy it at 70L

Originally posted by Srinidhi View Post
              .Are you kidding? My uncle finalized a deal in AGS Colony Velachery for 35 lakhs (2600SQFT plot.).I have enquired the same plot last year anf they quoted me 75 lakhs per ground.Prices have come down drastically.But still media and builders are hiding the truth.

I am willing to buy it at 70L cash down.

there is a stretch of plots which are on the fringes of the MRTS alignment for which no approvals are issued(they may have been approved earlier)
              I saw a plot in ambal nagar adjacent to AGS colony a built house with approval.but since i needed to build a new one i went to the CMDA and enquired and to my shock they said the approval for this is not possible as it is in the MRTS area.this was two years ago. I am not sure of the rules in the second master plan.pls ask your uncle to verify the same with CMDA

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
                I am willing to buy it at 70L cash down.

there is a stretch of plots which are on the fringes of the MRTS alignment for which no approvals are issued(they may have been approved earlier)
                I saw a plot in ambal nagar adjacent to AGS colony a built house with approval.but since i needed to build a new one i went to the CMDA and enquired and to my shock they said the approval for this is not possible as it is in the MRTS area.this was two years ago. I am not sure of the rules in the second master plan.pls ask your uncle to verify the same with CMDA
                I have verified with my uncle today and the plot is located nearer to NatwestHomes AGS colony.Let me know If you are still intersted to buy it for 70L.

Comment

35 Lakhs ?

I have verified with my uncle today and the plot is located nearer to NatwestHomes AGS colony.Let me know If you are still intersted to buy it for 70L.
                  I am not aware of any place where you will find approved 2400 sqft (40 X 60) in the Adambakkam, Velachery belt including AGS Colony or Andal nagar for 35 Lakhs.

Just 2 weeks back someone i know finalized a plot in mohanapuri for 95 lakhs.

I would be interested at 35 lakhs, can you please pass on the contact information?

Comment

pls give the contact info and i will contact him.

for others check magic bricks and ************ for a fair idea of the values there.
                    Last edited by abk; May 19 2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X