Ongoing Price: Plot in Amman Nagar,Kattupakkam - Chennai

Last updated: January 14 2011
9 | Posts
5591 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Price: Plot in Amman Nagar,Kattupakkam - Chennai

Kattupakkam, next to Porur and Aiyappanthangal. (3 KM from Ramachandra Medical College towards Poondamalli). Advice requested from friends about the area, price, waterlogging, scope for future development, etc.

In Amman Nagar, Kattupakkam (1.4 km from the main road) the price offered for a 2400 sft plot is 30L. Is it a fair offer. want to construct a house in half ground in a decent area for own use. I am new to this area. Suggestions pl.

Re : Ongoing Price: Plot in Amman Nagar,Kattupakkam - Chennai

its a good location

probably u can share info with us reg the layout promoter,I visited that place after a long gap,I was even interested to buy a plot there, it was quoted at 22laks 2 years back,BUT PL CHECK ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS THOROUGHLY,UR SELF AND WITH A LAWER, unbelievable developments,its close to porur,good location, u see, u cant have the cake and eat it too''', water logging,ground water etc is a inherent problem in chennai,it will sort itself over time, u some times need to overlook, considering that 30laks is cheap andconsidering the costs nearby,.Do a SWOT analysis, STRENGTHS,WEAKNESSES,OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS, u will know the advantages outweighs the negatives.
    Last edited September 10 2009, 01:53 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

thank u

Originally posted by kkkumar View Post
      probably u can share info with us reg the layout promoter,I visited that place after a long gap,I was even interested to buy a plot there, it was quoted at 22laks 2 years back,BUT PL CHECK ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS THOROUGHLY,UR SELF AND WITH A LAWER, unbelievable developments,its close to porur,good location, u see, u cant have the cake and eat it too''', water logging,ground water etc is a inherent problem in chennai,it will sort itself over time, u some times need to overlook, considering that 30laks is cheap andconsidering the costs nearby,.Do a SWOT analysis, STRENGTHS,WEAKNESSES,OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS, u will know the advantages outweighs the negatives.
      thanku kkk for ur positive analysis. i ll share some more details after discussions with the promoter, within a couple of days.

Comment

krajagop,

Are you referring to Rudra constructions, at sri amman nagar, senthur puram, kattupakkam?

Anyone deciding to buy there?

Thanks,
        Ram

Comment

Sri Amman Nagar

Originally posted by Ramkumar_2008 View Post
          krajagop,

Are you referring to Rudra constructions, at sri amman nagar, senthur puram, kattupakkam?

Anyone deciding to buy there?

Thanks,
          Ram
          The same one. But still I have not decided about it.

Comment

Even i negotiated with the builder.. he is not coming below rs.1130/sqft.. so i m still deciding whether to go ahead or not..

In the meantime, I happen to come across another property in Indira nagar, katupakkam. Its an Individual house (1950 sqft land, 800 sqft house). The house is 10 yrs old. The seller quoted 30 lacs initially and then increased to 33 lacs. Is this a good deal?
            All, suggestions please......

Thanks,
            Ram

Comment

Originally posted by krajgop View Post
              Kattupakkam, next to Porur and Aiyappanthangal. (3 KM from Ramachandra Medical College towards Poondamalli). Advice requested from friends about the area, price, waterlogging, scope for future development, etc.

In Amman Nagar, Kattupakkam (1.4 km from the main road) the price offered for a 2400 sft plot is 30L. Is it a fair offer. want to construct a house in half ground in a decent area for own use. I am new to this area. Suggestions pl.

I heard some documents are missing for the layout. Moreover while buying ceiling lands one should be 200% aware of what needs to be done.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by suresh76 View Post
                I heard some documents are missing for the layout. Moreover while buying ceiling lands one should be 200% aware of what needs to be done.
                thank u for your advice. though I have dropped the idea of purchasing one here, I will bear it in mind in future investments.

Comment

Kattupakkam - Amman Nagar

My dear friend, you did excellent job by dropping the idea,
                  Without analysing about M/s Rudra Constructions I have purchased 1100 Sq.Ft last year, and I have started construction with same person on Oct 2009, Till date i have not able to complete the construction.

Moreover they are sucking our money day by day..So you are really gr8.

Comment

Advise Requested

Hi,

I entered construction agreement with M/s Rudra Constructions Amman Nagar - Kattupakkam, on October 2009.Almost 95% of payment paid.
                    But, I am not able to get the key from Construction.
                    Any one provide your suggestion, how to handle this situation legally.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X