I am planning to buy a land in VGP Ramanujar Town 3 sriperumbudur.I would like to know whether its worth buying? i have a plan to resale it in few months or year.Please suggest me.

Per sqft rate is : 387
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have heard about land acquisitions by Government and non issuance on NOC. Please check SIPCOT,Airport,Rajiv Ghandi Memmorial plans.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thiyagu135
    Can you tell me where the layout is located?
    Because recently Sipcot is taking land in sriperumbudur sipcot as well as oragadam sipcot.

My native is sriperumbudur.

The layout is exactly opposite to company(noki) and on the way to Manmagalam college road (you can see a arch over there with college name)
    Its VGP Ramanujar Town 1 not town 3.Sorry about that.
    CommentQuote
    I think currently Sipcot is not taking land in tht area.They are taking land near vallakkottai,vallam area...

Thanks for your suggestion.

Any idea about appreciation in near future? I am planning to sell it off in another few months.
    CommentQuote
    I think currently Sipcot is not taking land in tht area.They are taking land near vallakkottai,vallam area...

I think it is better to avoid those areas as nothing is definite.
    Sipcot is run by political vested interests and only answers like "there is no acquisition at present" all posssibilities of it happening tommorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Sriperamputhur surroundings always has government land acquisition problems.
    Sipcot,green field airport,Rajiv Ghandi memmorial etc.
    Sipcot take over squre kilometers of land.

Even if your land is not being acquired,the fear will keep the lid on capital growth.
    CommentQuote
  • thiagu135,
    I went to Sriperumbudur- oragadam road yesterday ! The road is in the process of expansion and work is on for converting it into a 6 lane road 1( or is it 4 lane!!) and it not even motorable !! But then once the road comes up I am sure the land prices will increase... but then the time taken is indeterminate since it is a good 10 kms stretch from Sriperumbudur to Oragadam !
    By the way is there any concrete news of govt acquisition in Vallakottai area ? Please give me the link !
    Jemi Estates in selling plots 2kms behind little flower, Sriperumbudur for 3.5 lakhs approx.
    Can the NOC given by Panchayat authorities be taken seriously ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Thiyagu,I heard Thirumalpur is a good place to invest because its a residential place and also the railway station .THey have infact increased the trains and frequencies.Let me know you views.
    CommentQuote
  • Thiyagu,

How about the price 387 that quoted ? I verified in Sub register office and they said guideline value is 485.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi madhan.I asked few brokers about the land.They are saying there may be some issue regarding Airport land acquiring.
    CommentQuote
  • look in the tnreginet site

]http://www.tnreginet.net/test1/gvaluemainpage2007.asp

it says guide line value 200 only

-young realtor from sriperumbudur

it says guide line value 200 only

-young realtor from sriperumbudur
    CommentQuote