Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

Collapse
X
Collapse

Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

Last updated: October 13 2009
13 | Posts
8284 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

    Hi,

    interested in knowing about good apartments near to MEPZ, tambaram?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

    Originally posted by roop78 View Post
    Hi,

    interested in knowing about good apartments near to MEPZ, tambaram?
    Dear friend,
    Not many flats are coming up near MEPZ on the West side. There are a number of flats coming up in the East side of Tambaram Sanatorium Railway Station, within a distance of about 1.5 KM from GST Road. The price ranges from Rs. 3000 to 3400/sq. ft. depending on the exact locality and with hard bargaining a reduction of Rs. 100 to 150 per sq. ft. may be possible. Better go for a SOON GETTING COMPLETED project rather than a yet to start or recently started project.

    ks2071746

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

      Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
      Dear friend,
      Not many flats are coming up near MEPZ on the West side. There are a number of flats coming up in the East side of Tambaram Sanatorium Railway Station, within a distance of about 1.5 KM from GST Road. The price ranges from Rs. 3000 to 3400/sq. ft. depending on the exact locality and with hard bargaining a reduction of Rs. 100 to 150 per sq. ft. may be possible. Better go for a SOON GETTING COMPLETED project rather than a yet to start or recently started project.

      ks2071746
      thank u for the information

      how is the location on the east side of MEPZ tambaram, is it residential and calm. please provide names of any good apartments coming up in that location. i am interested in plots & newly built independent houses also.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

        Originally posted by roop78 View Post
        thank u for the information

        how is the location on the east side of MEPZ tambaram, is it residential and calm. please provide names of any good apartments coming up in that location. i am interested in plots & newly built independent houses also.
        Dear friend,

        The location on the east side is really quite good extending upto Chitlapakkam. There are good builders like Royal Builders, Ruby Builders etc. They have some projects within about 1.5 KM from Tambaram Sanatorium Railway Station, mostly 2 bed flats. Rates may vary from Rs. 3000 to 3400 per sq. ft. and hard negotiations would be necessary to get a good deal. As the plots/independent house availability is very remote and too costly as well as possible legal issues, people go for flats mostly.

        ks2071746

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

          Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
          Dear friend,

          The location on the east side is really quite good extending upto Chitlapakkam. There are good builders like Royal Builders, Ruby Builders etc. They have some projects within about 1.5 KM from Tambaram Sanatorium Railway Station, mostly 2 bed flats. Rates may vary from Rs. 3000 to 3400 per sq. ft. and hard negotiations would be necessary to get a good deal. As the plots/independent house availability is very remote and too costly as well as possible legal issues, people go for flats mostly.

          ks2071746
          Dear sir,

          what is the rent yields for a 2 bed flat in this location.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

            please private message me if someone wants to contact me and send me correct price details in Rs./Sq.ft and photos, videos if possible.

            looking for good apartments or newly built independent house near to MEPZ tambaram.

            have done some research on locations like east tambaram, chitlapakkam, even urapakkam which is bit furthur down GST road.

            can make site visit on any sat and sun as i am based in chennai.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

              Originally posted by roop78 View Post
              Dear sir,

              what is the rent yields for a 2 bed flat in this location.
              Dear friend,

              Depending on the location and the exact area in the location, the rent may come to Rs. 8 to 10 per sq. ft. per month, with car parking. It may be slightly less is there is only 2 wheeler parking. The higher range if the flat is nearer to Rly. Stn. or GST Road/ Tambaram-Velachery Road, say like within 500 metres radius. In our building, recently completed and taken possession by the owners, the rent settled for a 840 sq. ft. 2 bed flat is Rs. 7500, for a 3 bed flat 1175 sq. ft. is Rs. 12,000 PM with covered car parking, near Tambaram Sanatorium Rly. Station within about 300 metres.

              ks2071746

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

                Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                Dear friend,

                Depending on the location and the exact area in the location, the rent may come to Rs. 8 to 10 per sq. ft. per month, with car parking. It may be slightly less is there is only 2 wheeler parking. The higher range if the flat is nearer to Rly. Stn. or GST Road/ Tambaram-Velachery Road, say like within 500 metres radius. In our building, recently completed and taken possession by the owners, the rent settled for a 840 sq. ft. 2 bed flat is Rs. 7500, for a 3 bed flat 1175 sq. ft. is Rs. 12,000 PM with covered car parking, near Tambaram Sanatorium Rly. Station within about 300 metres.

                ks2071746
                the info is very useful, i sincearly appreciate the details. have shortlisted some apartments in the vicinity and will be visiting this weekend.

                also how abt SIS Safaa at urapakkam, liked their website and details provided, also suits my budget.
                Last edited October 1 2009, 11:11 AM.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

                  Originally posted by roop78 View Post
                  the info is very useful, i sincearly appreciate the details. have shortlisted some apartments in the vicinity and will be visiting this weekend.

                  also how abt SIS Safaa at urapakkam, liked their website and details provided, also suits my budget.
                  Dear friend,

                  There are too many flats coming up as also so many available for rental in the Urapakkam belt. It can be long term investment. Short term appreciation and rental income is not good.

                  ks2071746

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Good apartments near MEPZ, tambaram

                    i decided to drive to GST road this weekend. took the velachery-pallikarnai-medavakkam-tambaram route. medavakkam and seliyur locations look developed with shops, schools, colleges and apartments along the main road.

                    in GST road drove upto marimalai nagar and back, found some good apartments after vandalur right on GST road like L& T Estancia, Akshaya The Belvedere. also found a Gold souk mall coming up in GST road at vandalur. even some SEZs were coming up with one accenture premises already in place.

                    proper tambaram had heavy traffic at railway crossings and after tambaram the highway was good drive. specifically liked this location vandalur-urapakkam due to many developments like malls, SEZs, large residential aprtments coming up. this looks a better location for me to buy then proper tambaram. any suggestions.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X