Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Advisable to Buy a DTCP Approved Plots Near VIT Vandalur Kelambakkam Road?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is it Advisable to Buy a DTCP Approved Plots Near VIT Vandalur Kelambakkam Road?

Last updated: November 2 2014
29 | Posts
18922 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Advisable to Buy a DTCP Approved Plots Near VIT Vandalur Kelambakkam Road?

Hi Friends,

I'm Planning to buy a DTCP Approved plot neat vandalur kelambakkam road(Behind VIT). Total 2100 Sq feet and price is 1600/sqft. Please advice me on this. Is it ok to buy this plot.

Please help me with.

1. How the water facility is in that area ?
    2. Is there is any burial ground near by ?
    3. Is the 1600/sq ft is ok ?

Your advice needed guys..

Thanks, Sundar
    Last edited May 6 2013, 12:26 AM.

Re : Is it Advisable to Buy a DTCP Approved Plots Near VIT Vandalur Kelambakkam Road?

Hi Sundar,

I hope this is not in MGM Nagar besides Sudarshan Nagar just backside of VIT.

Thanks,
    Rockey.

Originally posted by Sundar88 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I'm Planning to buy a DTCP Approved plot neat vandalur kelambakkam road(Behind VIT). Total 2100 Sq feet and price is 1600/sqft. Please advice me on this. Is it ok to buy this plot.

Please help me with.

1. How the water facility is in that area ?
    2. Is there is any burial ground near by ?
    3. Is the 1600/sq ft is ok ?

Your advice needed guys..

Thanks, Sundar

Comment

Re : Is it Advisable to Buy a DTCP Approved Plots Near VIT Vandalur Kelambakkam Road?

Its Poompugar nagar... behind VIT Advice pls guys...

Comment

Price is high 1400 is going price came across an ad for sudarshan nagar from a IT guy for 1450 today

Comment

The Price is Very Very High. What is the Guide line value

Comment

Poompuhar nagar is selling for 1400-1500 if you find any thing less than that its a deal i can bet its not possible to find unless some issues

Comment

I am interested in DTCP plots near V-K road. Appreciate if you Know the details Please tell

Thanks in advance...
              Last edited August 19 2013, 02:30 AM. Reason: Don't share your personal details like email ID/contact no. in the forum

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
                Poompuhar nagar is selling for 1400-1500 if you find any thing less than that its a deal i can bet its not possible to find unless some issues

I got an offer through resales in Nandha nagar (1250 rs PER SQ.FT negotiable). Also I got an offer from Poompuhar nagar layout which they quote 1500 rs (may be negotiable... ) which is just behind the VIT compund Plot.

My personal preference is on Nandha nagar as the price is within my budget. Is there any specific reason that Nandha nagar being in the same horizontal distance (almost) as Poompugar layout , but quoted less compared to Poompugar plot. ??

Also I got other offers through brokers in Veerapandi Nagar (1500 Rs per sq.ft looks bit more above market price) in the rear side near adjacenet to Aura. And one in Thiagaraja Nagar near for 1600rs per sq.ft (Looks to expensive) .

As I have a dual possible purpose of investment as well as Construction, I prefer Nandha ngr & Poombugar ngr than the other layouts for the closby proximity to of V-K Road. I expected to get offer from Metro society or MGM layouts, but failed.

Please criticise with your points on my Nandha Nagar plot buying or as a next preference Poompugar Layout next immediate behind VIT buying decision . Eager to know all your feedback before I proceed to legal check on these. Earliest guidance from you is very much expected.

My budget is for 1/2 to 3/4 ground , preferenc is on DTCO and close by V-K. I f any of you knowbetter offeres are in these area is very much welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

The area has got good potential. However what do you think of the Vengadamangalam Compost Yard ? Is that not a threat to this area ? The distance could be less than 3 km from the Compost yard. Experienced people, please throw some light. I am negotiating on one the layouts behind VIT and confused while making a decision.

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Originally posted by cityhunter View Post
                  I got an offer through resales in Nandha nagar (1250 rs PER SQ.FT negotiable). Also I got an offer from Poompuhar nagar layout which they quote 1500 rs (may be negotiable... ) which is just behind the VIT compund Plot.

My personal preference is on Nandha nagar as the price is within my budget. Is there any specific reason that Nandha nagar being in the same horizontal distance (almost) as Poompugar layout , but quoted less compared to Poompugar plot. ??

Also I got other offers through brokers in Veerapandi Nagar (1500 Rs per sq.ft looks bit more above market price) in the rear side near adjacenet to Aura. And one in Thiagaraja Nagar near for 1600rs per sq.ft (Looks to expensive) .

As I have a dual possible purpose of investment as well as Construction, I prefer Nandha ngr & Poombugar ngr than the other layouts for the closby proximity to of V-K Road. I expected to get offer from Metro society or MGM layouts, but failed.

Please criticise with your points on my Nandha Nagar plot buying or as a next preference Poompugar Layout next immediate behind VIT buying decision . Eager to know all your feedback before I proceed to legal check on these. Earliest guidance from you is very much expected.

My budget is for 1/2 to 3/4 ground , preferenc is on DTCO and close by V-K. I f any of you knowbetter offeres are in these area is very much welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Can some one mark Poompuhar nagar layout in Wikimapia and share me copy of plan layout if possible please.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X