I have booked a flat in Hallmark Sapphire project and waiting for the final building approval details from builder for more than a year. They have changed 2 times the building plan/layout itself. I just want to know if anyone else have already booked and waiting for the same like me.

For me, it is good for investment (to rent it as it is just next to Mahindra World school and opposite to Infosys) eventhough it is far from Chennai city. The area is also good and pollution free. But waiting period is killing. They said they will get the approval in a week (this is the statement for last 5 months) but I think they are almost close to the final approval now since they got other supporting approvals.

I just want to create a dedicated thread for this project to discuss as I don't find any here (other than some discussions related to Hallmark and its project in some other thread).
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I hope to hear some positive response from someone with respect to this project. I think there are more of other projects like this waiting for approval endless but done a advance booking with some amounts from customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Now the Hallmark Sapphire project is DTCP approved. Construction will be started soon.

Basic cost per sqr ft: 3750 (increased after DTCP approval)
    Location: Adjacent to Mahindra World School & Opposite to Infosys in Mahindra World City, Chennai.
    CommentQuote