Last updated: September 21 2009
3 | Posts
3087 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Or Not: 1/2 Ground In Sembakkam For 20L, Chennai

Hi,

I would like to have your opinion on the sambakkam area.
    There are plots available 800mts from Kamarajapuram panchayat office.
    1/2 ground is 20 lakhs ONLY.
    Is it worth it, or should I have to look out for a decent locality, if I am willing to pay such a big amount.

Re : Buy Or Not: 1/2 Ground In Sembakkam For 20L, Chennai

Rs. 20 lakhs for a half ground plot in Sembakkam looks to be high in today's RE downtrend situation. Better look for same size plot at this amount in Tambaram East, Selayur, Chitlapakkam areas, as it would be possible to get.
    Last edited by ks2071746; September 18 2009, 11:39 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

dont peg a single value for a whole locality.

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
      Rs. 20 lakhs for a half ground plot in Sembakkam looks to be high in today's RE downtrend situation. Better look for same size plot at this amount in Tambaram East, Selayur, Chitlapakkam areas, as it would be possible to get.
      sembakkam is a vast area and rates range from 35L to 60L according to
      the location. if it is on the tambaram velachery road it could go up to a crore.

it would be foolish of me to advice without knowing the exact location in sembakkam

my suggestion to all members to give exact details of location when ascertaining the value and members to refrain from quoting a value for a locality as a whole.
      All of us here know that even guideline values are diff for diff streets and roads then how come you peg a single value for a whole locality.

this will cause wrong decisions and oppurtunities lost.

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
        sembakkam is a vast area and rates range from 35L to 60L according to
        the location. if it is on the tambaram velachery road it could go up to a crore.

it would be foolish of me to advice without knowing the exact location in sembakkam

my suggestion to all members to give exact details of location when ascertaining the value and members to refrain from quoting a value for a locality as a whole.
        All of us here know that even guideline values are diff for diff streets and roads then how come you peg a single value for a whole locality.

this will cause wrong decisions and oppurtunities lost.
        Dear friend.

I do not think people may lose opportunity by buy decisions either right or wrong. One opportunity missed will give more opportunities in RE field as there are numerous plots available in Chennai. The seller may lose the opportunity rather than the buyer. The way the RE market that too plots prices have risen in the last few of years, it will go up in similar ratio in the coming years may not come true. Hence the buyer may not be the loser, but the seller.

ks2071746
        Last edited by ks2071746; September 22 2009, 10:57 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X