Last updated: May 15 2015
4 | Posts
2639 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DABC, DABC Orchid, Polachery, Chennai

Hi,

I am looking for 2bhk near omr area with limited budget. i came across DABC Orchid, price seems to be ok, But not sure about the builder and their quality.

I talked to the sale person ( manager?? ), they way he talks, not a like sales person... very lethargic. He said he will sent the details by mail, but he did not sent it.

I saw some reviews are very bad about the quality and the access road issue to this project. I do not want to get into the wrong hands because their price is ok.

Experts kindly give your opinion on this. it will be helpful.

Re : DABC, DABC Orchid, Polachery, Chennai

DABC is a good developer. Maybe the sales person is not good. Talk to some one else.

Comment

Originally posted by chennaijv123 View Post
      DABC is a good developer. Maybe the sales person is not good. Talk to some one else.
      Sure, i will do the again, Thanks

Comment

Check out the website Builders in Chennai, Flats, Apartments Construction Builders in Chennai, Best Home Builders and Developers in Chennai | Dabc Chennai for more information
        There is an older thread on this topic, please see
        http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nai-47497.html

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on DABC Orchid here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-chennai/t-dabc-orchid-39499.html

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X