Hiranandani Palace Gardens, House of Hiranandani, Oragadam - Chennai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
102 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hiranandani Palace Gardens, House of Hiranandani, Oragadam - Chennai

Originally posted by vsnaveen76 View Post
    They are 'trying' to sell at 4200-2600 in Upscale and whatever(3800?) in Palace Gardens.Mind you both are different companies as somebody has pointed out. Please go through their website (Hircoplc) and see how their financial results. How much sq.ft (and apartments ) do you think they sold in first nine months of 2009..less than 100 apartments..don't take my word for it..see their updates over the quarters(in their website) and you can easily calculate the 'incremental' sales every quarter.

Just because you bought doesn't mean that others should not state 'negative' perceptions about this project. Listen to their 'perceptions' and try to check if it true/false. It is a FACT that HPG, chennai sales is moving at a snail's pace(compared to even Panvel.mumbai which Hiranandani himself mentioned in multiple interviews i.e. he mentioned that sales in western india have been stronger compared to other parts..you don;t have to be genius to figure which HPG is doing better using this comment)
    Unlike Mumbai,NCR,Bangaluru and even Hyderabad realestate business in Chennai lukewarm even during normal times.The reasons are that there are not many outsiders willing to settle here and the locals who intend to buy are suspicious with every promoter and are mostly indecisive.

Comment

Originally posted by karthikdoss View Post
      They are long timers in west and hence they are popular there.
      Thats the reason for their strong sales in west.
      I have been to their projects in Mumbai which is why i like Hira.Genius people just take decision based on interviews and the number of sq ft the builder has sold!
      Understand people who missed the bus crib.

I gather that you don't take criticism well. Anyway, all the best with your purchase. Whether you are a buyer, prospective buyer or resudent, people in this forum can benefit only if everybody gives facts and not just 'perceptions' or 'biased' views.

I would still urge people to look at Upscale rather than HPG(my opinion though) as it is better located with signs of visible infrastructure improvement that could transform the area in 3-4 years time. HPG looks more like a 6-8 year bet and a slightly more risky one at that

Comment

Folks,

Any update on this project, my friend is speculating on 25 to 30L apartment and he likes this one and also checking out in OMR, he couldnt get something good in chennai for his budget so he wants to own and rent the place now. So which one do you guys suggest. Experts pls chip in your suggestions.

Comment

Discount offers/Group deals on HIRCO

PPL who are interested in getting good deals and discount offers from Hirco pls let me know. I can get minimum 200 rs p.sqft for new ones or resale flats with reasonable prices.
          Last edited by archu123; June 4 2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

But when this project will see the light of the day? It is going on for the past 4 years

Comment

Construction update

Hirco HPG Chennai Construction update video March 2012 - YouTube

Comment

Wonderful job done by the developer.

We need more project like this closer to the city.

How has been the appreciation in this project. Prices were very attractive some time ago.

Hira Upscale, OMR has seen a significant increase over the last two years.

By size, their Chennai projects might even exceed the Mumbai ones. Hira is betting big on Chennai.
                Last edited by k11; June 25 2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

looks huge and overwhelming. Awesome work..

like Taj mahal.. they might take 20 yrs to build but results look awesome! I pay and my child might do the Griha pravesam :-)

Comment

@Vettipaiyan,

The project appears to be closer to completion, per the video. However, looks like other amenities like Golf course will take much longer time.

@K11,

Certainly a great project which is going to be a significant landmark of Chennai for many more decades to come. It is hard to find 400 acres of land anywhere but in that area.

Prices are still attractive, approx 3,800 psf, not very sure but around that.

Comment

While appreciation in near term is important, especially for apartments, in the long term I see very great prospect. This is the only one of its kind till now.

As an analogy, we can take standalone individual house vs villa as an example. While both may have same built-up area and land size, the value and demand for the villa will be much higher due to demand supply dynamics and exclusivity factor. This project takes real estate development to next level, beyond villas and luxury apartments. A mini satellite town would be more appropriate.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X