Hi Guys
I am the owner of a 3bhk apartment in HPG.Update your feedback on the future prospects of this project.I bought very early and the current builder price is Rs 3600+35 floor rise.
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AK001
    srivat,

LOL, neenga eppovume ippadithaana illa ippadithaan eppovumeva?

(nothing substantial to translate)

Boss nan rombha seriousa type pannan. (I Typed it very seriously). Next time I will upload videos. :)

Only worry is SR will get an clearer sketch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Economist
    3487 sqft 5BHK Flat - over 4 C - 5C in Siruseri.

It is out of the league of an "Investor" it is more in to the territory of a Trophy property (in Chennai flat market)

"Trophy Properties" do not make an investment sense or Investment Logic, It is for buyers perceived status Symbol. They are not purchased with RoI in mind.

That brings us back to the first line of this post, Trophy properties are not purchased with RoI in mind.

Does volume based project like HUS where builder have apartments on all categories (1 BHK to 5 BHK) and club houses open to public use comes under ‘trophy’ category? I really doubt it. May be towers seagull with dedicated club house etc., as a separate block would fall in to this category. Project like Abov would fit in to this category (31 apartments in 38 floors; 1 apartment per floor with exclusive/ luxury clubhouse/spa’s etc., 3 car park per apartment and fully furnished with plunge pool on each floor etc.,). I would rather call HUS as ‘project with premium specification’. Amenities provided are offered by every other project in OMR. What you pay for that premium is ‘well over the top’ for the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChennaiInv
    :)
    So any project is luxury for some one and
    any project is mediocre for some other
    no project is luxury always
    then why is this adjactive added against only few projects...
    May be we can call all projects are luxury projects....

Yes very true. All projects today comes with Luxury tag. It is for end user to interpret it and understand it's worth.

Even cosmo city has a " premium lifestyle amenities " tag in their web site. :)

It is we who have to be fearful as builders are greedy.
    CommentQuote
  • By the way, I created a seperate thread for luxury buildings.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/29102-best-luxury-appartments-buildings-in-chennai/page17?t=31011&page=17

Not all buildings become luxury buildings though the builders say so.
    There are many parameters, you can go through the type of projects.

HIRCO is a fantastic place, even better than HUS on landscaping, design, etc.
    But it does not have any high end buildings.
    CommentQuote
  • K11,I agree with you.Infact i feel as if you really enter a Palace along with top class Garden,aptly named as Palace garden!.Amazing landscaping & fountain etc.I would anyday rate this much higher than Even Upscale ,but for the location.This one real world class GC for sure but going to take a very long time.,but for the location.This one real world class GC for sure but going to take a very long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srivat
    Boss nan rombha seriousa type pannan. (I Typed it very seriously). Next time I will upload videos. :)

Only worry is SR will get an clearer sketch.

why poke me when im sitting summa :)
    CommentQuote
  • On All Inclusive Basis. Nothing to hide .

You are absolutely right in all from sentence starting from " It will keep ........

Originally Posted by sundarjp
    Tiding:( tiding:(…yeh enna vechi comedy kemedy panna laiya….
    As you say, it is OVER CAPITALISED (In bold) unless economist or K11 can come up with interesting twist with their analysis. For 2500 sqft apartment, it would come to around ~3 crores. It will be keep the speculators and investors (who were big fans of Hira) well away. Coming to end users, I think it will be out of reach of salary class. It will be very interesting to see their strategy going fwd in the future towers. At this price level, it has topped the charts in OMR stretch (taramani – kelambakkam). From now on, there is no point in comparing this project with any other project in OMR in terms of pricing. It would be a struggle for even projects like Abov to compete at this level of pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    why poke me when im sitting summa :)

SR, Let us not get into off topic discussion :)

Last time we had a good discussion on troy the admin completely deleted the thread itself. I think they thought it is off topic. This is the second time it is happening to me.

I lost my 8 "Likes" because of that. :(

Does the Admin know itself how difficult it is for a guy like me who has limited knowledge on RE and on top of that getting "Like" in posts. How will they know because they get "Like" even when they write "One last chance before getting banned".

I am not Ravi, Abhishek, K11, Eco, SR who gets "Like" because of the knowledge they have in RE. People give me "Like" only in off topic discussion and when I post an real meaningful content no one takes me seriously.

What a cruel world I am in. All of you have a happy weekend. :)

One final thing they also need to understand that when there are no new RE launches in recession the real ad revenue for these people will come from guys like me.

Note: Admin, Please allow this one I have lot of "likes" in this thread. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Srivat - your sense of humor is needed in this forum - we will make a plea to our beloved mods to leave you alone
    i still ROTFL prince of troy comment - Epic / classic
    have a good weekend
    CommentQuote
  • I do not have any knowledge in RE . Hope you do like this! IREF is a good place to get quick info from the knowledgeable members who acquired wealth of info at their cost to share with other members for mutual benefit in friendly way .

Many things are lost for want of Asking. Price of any Product is nothing but toil and troule of Acquiring it .

It is a single hot spot like team-bhp for Automobiles where in you get all dose of Additives from Experienced hardcore Auto Addicts and IREF is a site for better Visibility with inputs from real Investors.

I lost several likes since many members used to Thank me in separate post ( to increase their number of posts ) instead of " Like "

I am too keen in getting one more button in IREF for "Dislike " also so that members will have first hand info about the past posts and dislikes and save valuable time and energy without reading their posts for ever. Of course 2 negative Marks also can be introduced for each dislike so that we all will have lot of likes and dislikes at the cost of others dislikes an likes .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RaviCbe
    I do not have any knowledge in RE . Hope you do like this! IREF is a good place to get quick info from the knowledgeable members who acquired wealth of info at their cost to share with other members for mutual benefit in friendly way .

Many things are lost for want of Asking. Price of any Product is nothing but toil and troule of Acquiring it .

It is a single hot spot like team-bhp for Automobiles where in you get all dose of Additives from Experienced hardcore Auto Addicts and IREF is a site for better Visibility with inputs from real Investors.

I lost several likes since many members used to Thank me in separate post ( to increase their number of posts ) instead of " Like "

I am too keen in getting one more button in IREF for "Dislike " also so that members will have first hand info about the past posts and dislikes and save valuable time and energy without reading their posts for ever. Of course 2 negative Marks also can be introduced for each dislike so that we all will have lot of likes and dislikes at the cost of others dislikes an likes .

One good thing about you is you take every post of mine seriously. :)

But I do like the thumbs down button rather admin kicking us out. I am still trying to figure out why I was kicked out of sobha thread and got two of the thread I was commenting on taken off in a matter of 3 days for no reason of mine.

I think admin is following the below saying :)

“The pendulum of the mind oscillates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.”
    CommentQuote
  • I too have have same status ( not permitted to post ) in Sobha thread. Now you know who is behind with love and affection
    CommentQuote
  • Srivat,

Simply create duplicate iDS and just put the like to all your comment.... my 2 sunday cents for you ...

Keeping fun aside, Following your post in several threads , good job sir

Originally Posted by srivat
    SR, Let us not get into off topic discussion :)

Last time we had a good discussion on troy the admin completely deleted the thread itself. I think they thought it is off topic. This is the second time it is happening to me.

I lost my 8 "Likes" because of that. :(

Does the Admin know itself how difficult it is for a guy like me who has limited knowledge on RE and on top of that getting "Like" in posts. How will they know because they get "Like" even when they write "One last chance before getting banned".

I am not Ravi, Abhishek, K11, Eco, SR who gets "Like" because of the knowledge they have in RE. People give me "Like" only in off topic discussion and when I post an real meaningful content no one takes me seriously.

What a cruel world I am in. All of you have a happy weekend. :)

One final thing they also need to understand that when there are no new RE launches in recession the real ad revenue for these people will come from guys like me.

Note: Admin, Please allow this one I have lot of "likes" in this thread. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arunag
    Srivat,

Simply create duplicate iDS and just put the like to all your comment.... my 2 sunday cents for you ...

Creating Dup ids - way to get banned in the forum - just not in sobha thread
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arunag
    Srivat,

Anurag, It is only one me and one identity. :). "Pugal namma thedi poga kudathu nammala thedi varanum" (We must not chase glory, glory must chase us)

Your "Good Job" itself means 100 likes to me. :). Even though logical and does not increase the counter it means a lot. ;)
    CommentQuote