Last updated: September 26 2016
101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hiranandani Palace Gardens, House of Hiranandani, Oragadam - Chennai

Originally posted by Naveenojha1 View Post
    Hello all,
    For your kind advice!!Please dont buy / book any appartment in HIRCO Palace gardens ,Chennaii have boooked an single BHK appartment Longleat -I in 2008 with a booking advance of 4.85 lakhs still now no approval and i have planned to cancel my booking last year end.They are making me to run here and there and no responce To your kind notice there is no email id you can find in the website for chennai and u can never get a single mail from their side.After months together of fight with the Head Bora and the lady in Mumbai Pripal they say the compnay is not in a postion to give money and we can do what ever we want do any thing legally they have told,inspite of having all receipts and documents .I have no option of doing any thing now.Please advice i am almost waiting for 4 years + 1 yr for refund.HIRCO are hi fi cheat and frauds,playing with the hard earned money of working class people.
    Visit the local district consumer court. Write a complaint in plain paper along with proofs of payment.

Below is the fee (No lawyers required)

VALUE OF GOODS AND COMPENSATION AMOUNT PAYABLE
    Less than Rs. one lakh Rs. 100
    Rs. one lakh and above, but less than Rs. five lakh Rs. 200
    Rs. five lakh and above, but less than Rs. ten lakh Rs. 400
    Rs. ten lakh and above Rs. 500

Address of district forum

Consumer action against post office

You will get your money with interest.

I hope you have not signed any sale deed which has mention of location where the case is applicable?. Even if it is there consumer court will work.

In case if you dont have time to file then go through this NGO. They charge a fee of Rs. 300/-

Consumer Court

Procedure for filing

Procedure of filing consumer complaint

Comment

Brand name my foot!!!! I somehow escaped from Hira and BHS. During 2008 one guy called Narashimman and he was staying in Park Sharotan Tenampet, showing me 3D modeling video....trying to sell 3 bed apt worth 67 Lakhs.... I said stop calling me. He went to the extent of begging me to buy at least single bed. Then I realized it is phony. He was insisting me to buy unit only in 8th floor(which no one prefers btw) ....very particular in offloading it on me.

Comment

Niranjan is having tough times both in Powai and ORAGADAM . Hence HOH was coined to avoid confusion , I believe

Comment

Originally posted by RaviCbe View Post
          Niranjan is having tough times both in Powai and ORAGADAM
          I hope you meant Panvel. Yes, Hirco is having a tough time with their Palace Garden projects in Panvel and Oragadam.

If Hirco had such huge land in OMR or anywhere closer to Chennai, they would have been a success. Niranjan got the location wrong for their project in Chennai while his younger brother got it right.

Comment

Over capitalisation

HIRCO Oragadam is a classic case of over capitalisation.

If one realy wants to buy a flat in Oradam, Then one should never spend more than Rs 2,500 (All inclusive)

HIRCO will be easily around Rs 5,000 (All inclusive)

This is over capitalisation for the area.

The Rent + Maintenance will make it untenable.

One should stick to the average price level for the area.

There is a common real-estate saying:

"Buy the worst house in the best area"

Not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Economist View Post
              HIRCO Oragadam is a classic case of over capitalisation.

If one realy wants to buy a flat in Oradam, Then one should never spend more than Rs 2,500 (All inclusive)

HIRCO will be easily around Rs 5,000 (All inclusive)

This is over capitalisation for the area.

The Rent + Maintenance will make it untenable.

One should stick to the average price level for the area.

There is a common real-estate saying:

"Buy the worst house in the best area"

Not the other way around.
              Why single out hirco oragadam. Ur comment is valid for any hira project. All inclusive price for hira upscale will be in the range of 6500-7000. Is it not a classic eg of over capitalisation.

Comment

Originally posted by sundarjp View Post
                Why single out hirco oragadam. Ur comment is valid for any hira project. All inclusive price for hira upscale will be in the range of 6500-7000. Is it not a classic eg of over capitalisation.

the value add claimed there is seaview and its novel in OMR a demandful area whereas orgaadam is a blue collar

i agree with sundar that pricing at 5000/5500 in line with ADD is not over captilzation else it is .. but demand may prove other wise due to lack of possible options

Comment

Sundar

You are underestimating the over CAPITALISED rate.

All,inclusive rate in HUS is 11500 for 5 BHK of 3487 sqft and 11000 for 4 BHK of 2330 sqft

Should you need proof ,please fee free to inquire existing owners or Hira directly for full closing sheet .

Originally posted by sundarjp View Post

Comment

IVRCL,TATA,ETA ,GODREJ with mid MW( Semi IT and Mfg ) C is getting caught in ORAGADAM link road and PH Road for blue collared section while the OMR is caught with over supply and hanging inventory targetted for white collar section.

Only the tourists and section seeking certain lifestyle are in ECR close to beach . This is the Realityin RE Business Scenario

Comment

Originally posted by SRaj001 View Post
                      the value add claimed there is seaview and its novel in OMR a demandful area whereas orgaadam is a blue collar

i agree with sundar that pricing at 5000/5500 in line with ADD is not over captilzation else it is .. but demand may prove other wise due to lack of possible options

Please dont compare ADD who hasnt even started anything. Hira , yes has its side effects , but if you dont mind paying the price and can afford it, why not. You only have one life to live, enjoy it to the fullest.

When your day comes to leave this life, you will leave money in bank, you probably didnt enjoy life and left with a desire than you love hira, but because of price being on higher side, you didnt get it. Theres no turning back to come here , so better enjoy life till the end.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X