Sort by :
Filter by :
- The location is very inside and not developed. Locationwise, it will take years to improve.
Builder is reputed and good builder. But, I am not sure about FSI,etc. for this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- It is a project spread in 3.7 acres with 7 blocks of stilt + 4 with 352 apts.CommentQuote0Flag
- how far from lancor lumina and shriram properties? could you send me their brochure? the cost is inclusive of all?CommentQuote0Flag
- I dont have the brouchure with me but the base price is Rs 2645 excuding other costs.
This project is around 1.5 to 2 kms away from shriram however it is 500 mts from nellikuppam road.CommentQuote0Flag
- As others said, it is far away from either side and cost also high.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, I am also planning to book a 2.5 BHK in vivacity. I have been to the site. It is very far from OMR like more than 15 KM and like 6 KM from GST. I dont think there is any development near the site. The pros are the rates have come down to 2295/sq ft. It is just 0.5 KM from the Guduvanchery - Thiruporur road. Should we buy this property? I am confused.CommentQuote0Flag
- In such remote locations by plots rather than flatsCommentQuote1Flag
- Now this flats offer under govt subsidyCommentQuote0Flag
- I am observing this area in and around since 2012 now it has substantial development ..the plot rate was 600 & now it is around 1100CommentQuote0Flag
it all depends on what / why we are purchasing it.
Appreciation of property
Maintenance cost of the property
Infrastructure around the area
Resale value after 5 years
Reputation of the Builder
Likelihood of future developments before this flat
Only if your answer is convincing for all the above, please go for it, else it might become a dead investment.CommentQuote0Flag