5184 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vishram's Oasis by Vishram Infrastructure, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to book an apartment from Vishram's Oasis

http://www.vishraminfrastructure.com/oasis.html

I would like get some information on the builders about their promises and quality.

Anyone booked an apartment from this builders??

Any information would be helpful ...

Thanks in advance.

Re : Vishram's Oasis by Vishram Infrastructure, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

Vishram Oasis, Vishram Infrastructires, Thalambur [Navalur-OMR], Chennai

I hv a plan to book 2BHK flat in Vishram Oasis / Thalambur [Navalur-OMR]. It is behind AGS cinemas. Approximately 1.5 kms from OMR.

They are quoting 3500 / sqft rate.

It will be great if you folks share your views on this.

Comment

Hi All,

Having a plan to buy a 3bhk flat in vishram oasis; sqft rate is 3500. Is this a good one to opt.No much idea of no. of flats booked and whether there is any water scarity in this place?

Also Looks the distance is more than vip housing, ramaniyam.Can please share your views on this choice.

Comment

Originally posted by india2013 View Post
        Hi All,

Having a plan to buy a 3bhk flat in vishram oasis; sqft rate is 3500. Is this a good one to opt.No much idea of no. of flats booked and whether there is any water scarity in this place?

Also Looks the distance is more than vip housing, ramaniyam.Can please share your views on this choice.
        I saw the floor plan, how are you people comfortable with 10.6*10 room. almost all the rooms are in the same size.it will be so small.

Most of the people are not realizing the size of the bedroom based on the floor diagram. they will realize once it is ready to occupy.

Some builders are covering wall thickness also into the room size, means if it 10.6*10 room size in the floor diagram, it may include the wall thickness of .6 ft also. so effectively you may get 10*10 or 10* 9.6 ft.

I felt, even 12*10 it self will be small, because if you put cub board, it will take 1.5 ft inside the bedroom itself.

Majority of the builders are not providing more than 12*10 for medium budget flats.

very rare i see the bedroom size 14 * 12 which is very good in small builders ( not with big builders ) in medium level budget.

Comment

Agree with u, kannan. We do observe that the floor planning is not much comfortable viz, bedroom size, living and dining look like a single hall and there is no partition between hall and dining,site looks very interior when compared to vip housing, ramaniyam.

Also, heard that the builders have completed nearly 25 projects in chennai and water is good in the site , bore is available even at 30 ft, Rs.3500/ sqft,can water to other locations in chennai are supplied from nearby, upcoming villas, vip housing & other new upcoming projects; sqft rate of Rs.3500 makes to feel that we cant own a property in navalur at such rate.
          Last edited May 23 2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Not sure like whether its a good idea to own & your suggestions or feedback makes me free from too many oscillations going in mind.

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Not sure like whether its a good idea to own & your suggestions or feedback makes me free from too many oscillations going in mind.

Thanks in advance!!
              Can you please mark the location in wikimapia? Rs.3500 seems to be ok for me, because many apartments in kelambakkam are charging approx Rs.3200 sft and above. Compared to kelambakkam, navalur and thalambur are near to omr.

I was concern about the room size, because i was having 2bhk flat in ashok nagar whcih has 12*10 and 10*!0, i am not comfortable at all with kids.

Before marriage the room size was looked big for me, but once married i felt like it is not that comfortable. after having kids it is irritating not comfortable at all. That too with 10 * 10 it was horrible, because one side we have cub board for 4 ft width * 1.5 ft depth which occupied small portion of the already small room.

If they any model house with the same size, try to visit. generally model house they will have it for bigger size. other wise visit some other finished projects which has similar 10*10 bed room size. Then decide.

I have seen many drawings which looks good, and then if i see the finished product the size differs a lot. I am not sure about the real reason, some how the builders are cheating the customer which we can not point out clearly. Like some projects they will include wall thickness, some project they will calculate the common area comfortable for them (for sure it will be bad for the customer), only people are in the same filed may know all the real reasons.
              Last edited May 24 2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the inputs.

Comment

@india2013: did you purchased flat in Vishram oasis. Please suggest.

Comment

Thanks for the inputs.
                    did you purchased flat in Vishram oasis. Please suggest.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X