Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Ongoing Price of Land in Thoraipakkam, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What is the Ongoing Price of Land in Thoraipakkam, Chennai?

Last updated: December 23 2015
16 | Posts
7460 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Ongoing Price of Land in Thoraipakkam, Chennai?

Hi Friends,

Can you please tell me whats the price range of 1 ground near D.B Jain college.

1) Seller was quoting 48L and he came down to 41L. Is it a good buy ??
    2) Whats the maximum price we can buy in those areas ?
    3) Is water clogging problem there during rainy season?
    Its PVS Nagar..

Please advice......
    Last edited December 23 2015, 03:47 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : What is the Ongoing Price of Land in Thoraipakkam, Chennai?

I was quoted between 40 to 45L in Jan09.
    The layout were behind the Thoripakkam police station and located on the side gate of DB Jain collage.
    I did not like the locality as there is a large slum in the entrance,There is only one small acess road to OMR.
    I was told by the locals that there is some water stagnation during rainy season(can be mitigated by building a bit high) and the ground water is very bad(Most places in chennai is the same).

What i didn't like was the surroundings (Shanthi nihaten Slum) I think that is why the price is cheap.

Places in Thoraipakkam like Balamurugan Garden and Chandrasekar Ave are all 1C per ground.

Location wise DB jain it is good as it is on the right junction.

If you can afford it try Chandrasekar Ave or Balamurugan Garden.If low budget try Shollinganallur.

Comment

Thanks Economist for your valuable suggestions. Its also the same layout side gate to DB Jain college.
      As you said balamurgan garden & chandrasekar ave are costly.

I have got the documents from the seller but i am confused whether to go for it or not for 41Lkhs ??

Comment

carefull !!!!!!

hi frnd..

i know few things about PVS thoraipakkam whcih i would like to share..

I had a bad exp on PVS nagar. there are lot of double document plots in PVS nagar.
        Some of the roads given in the layout has been soldout.
        i have a list of double doc plots .let me know the plot number and street name. ( 1st or 2nd street.) i will check

ground water is not good..full salty.but these plots has pancjayath water. so some how we can manage. Metro water and drainage proposal is going on..

And the huge vacant land behind the plot is belong to pollachi magalingam. U can expect some IT companies in it.

so double check the document before buying.

1. Is it approved land ?
        2. Has it building approval ?

if yes.. 40 L would be the reasonable price.

all the best.

Comment

40 L is good price for the location. As Economist said Slum at the entrance is a concern,but it will all change in 5 - 10 years and become posh.

Good price and good location.

Comment

Thanks zngrfix. Sorry for the late reply. I was out of station. Your inputs were very valuable & useful. Currently the Plot is loaned by Repco bank. Land is approved & building plan is also approved.
            1) Its located in PVS 1st street - Plot no. 12. Let me know whether it has any double documents please ?
            2) I applied the EC and in that every link is coming.
            When i was looking for land in that area i saw a double doc. 1 street before this plot. its plot 77. (its double docs) .

Thanks !

Comment

Thanks rickyofsnow !

Comment

Hi ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/../members/prasannak7-42943.html"]prasannak7[/URL],

is this a north facing plot ? is this polt owner is in triplican...? if yes....pls stay away...its my advice ...
                Last edited October 12 2009, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Land Guru Advice..

40 L is costly in that area..it has massive water logging probs, no proper documentation, there is burial ground near to this plot..No ground water.
                  Ground water is most important thing to live peace full life.
                  U can fell the smell when they burning the dead bodies. At present the land cost in that area is 35 L...Since it has building approval then 35 + 2 = 37. Anything more than 37 L is a gift to seller
                  There is a slum in the entrance and the end of the plots.

PVS nagar is well known for fake documents. 80% of the plots are fake documents. Seller would have corrected the document now, but in future u may get trapped.

If u are planning to invest 40L , then try in some other place like sholinganallur, Memmbakkam, 200 ft road…it has Good ground water, posh area, developing area. ..

Comment

Hi Zngrfix - Is it any specific reason to stay away from this triplican owner for plot no. :12 north facing ? plz advise

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X