Dear Experts,
I would like to sell my flat Mantri Synergy in Padur. Total area of the flat if 990 Sq ft. 2BHK Semi furnished with Modular kitchen with covered car park.

What would be the current expected price for this ?

I need genuine and valuable advice to make a proper decision.

Thanks in advance !
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • how much is ur expectation ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pranjan
    how much is ur expectation ??

My expectation is around 60 lacks by considering recent selling rate of resale flats there ..
    CommentQuote
  • ok good luck and all d best ...it's more than 6 k :) ppl got lot of options in that price with Class A builders not need to go so far also !!
    CommentQuote
  • 3 BHK for sale OMR Mantri Synergy with all amenities in Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai Apartments - For Sale on Chennai Quikr Classifieds

Flat is 3 BKH, 9th floor, 1600 sq ft, having high quality modular kitchen and covered large stilt car park. the master bedroom has wooden flooring. Flat is ready for occupation and immediate sale for INR 82 lacs. Send me a note on Yahoo! if anyone is interested.
    When you reply to this ad, don't forget to mention that you found it on Quikr.

he is quoting 82 lacs for 1600 sq ft on 9th floor .. its 5000 sq ft:))

i saw some one asking 4.5 to 4.7 k also...

anyways ppl can comment more this is my opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • There are people probably selling even below the mentioned rates - due to personal financial crisis and overall bad economic scenario...such sale happen all the time....

People believe in sentiments clearly avoids such cheap deals not to inherit the mess (sentimental mess) from someone at lower cost!!
    CommentQuote
    3 BHK for sale OMR Mantri Synergy with all amenities in Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai Apartments - For Sale on Chennai Quikr Classifieds

Flat is 3 BKH, 9th floor, 1600 sq ft, having high quality modular kitchen and covered large stilt car park. the master bedroom has wooden flooring. Flat is ready for occupation and immediate sale for INR 82 lacs. Send me a note on Yahoo! if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the data. 2 BHK is having more demand here for those who are buying for investment/ rental purpose. Got an offer for 5500 sq ft which i rejected. Am not in urgent demand to sell as i am getting decent rent of
    15.5 k for my flat :-) I won't compromise on selling rate since i can wait until i find a better buyer :-)
    CommentQuote
    3 BHK for sale OMR Mantri Synergy with all amenities in Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai Apartments - For Sale on Chennai Quikr Classifieds

Interesting dig. If you hover over the 'Yahoo!' link, you can see that the email ID is that of one of the IREFers.
    CommentQuote
  • it's all depends on individual choice and need ...there are plenty of options available near Sholinganallur then why to go with that rate .. this is not sentimental effect it's true fact and things are there ...

http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Sholinganallur-Chennai%20South-3-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-W7904137&pos=SEARCH?sid=UiB8IFFTIHwgUyB8IzI1IyAgfCBTRUFSQ0ggfCA5NzQ0MDEyNjE0Mjg0MTg0IHwgIHwgMTAgfCAxMyMyIyB8IDM0ICMxI3wgIHwgTyxBLEIgfCMxIyAgfCA1NjcgfCBSICM0I3wgIHwgTyxBLEIgfCMyMiMgIHw=
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with pranjan. the price of synergy may be above 5000rs i dont deny it. but for that price if i can get a property from a good builder between thoraipakam and shol.. then why will i go as far as padur?
    for 60 lacs property if iam getting only 15k as rent then its a bad rental investment. if i can get a property from a good builder between thoraipakam and shol.. then why will i go as far as padur?
    for 60 lacs property if iam getting only 15k as rent then its a bad rental investment.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with you shakishaki ...
    CommentQuote
  • James009,

Post you ad in news papers. Hindu, Free Ads and Times for a month or so.
    Advertise in Internet classifieds - 99 acres, Magic Bricks, Sulekha, India Property.

Wait for month and then get the brokers involved if you cannot sell.
    Price it properly, do not ask crazy rates and spend a lot for ads.

6K is hard in my view, I did not see the place so my opinion might not matter.
    But 5.5K should be fine.

There is a lot of demand for properties from Blore based builders, especially from non-chennaiites.

There are many people who buy just based on builder name, and do not care about location a lot. We have got many fan boys in this forum itself. Prestige, Sobha, Brigade and Mantri projects are easy to sell.

Padur is any closer to Siruseri and this project is near Hindustan college. It is plus if you have some basic interiors done, and the flat is in good condition. Make sure you paint it properly and make it attractive for showing.
    CommentQuote
  • K11 I agree with your view pepole of fond of brand and does not care about location ...

Just got one recent ad in 99 acres dated 30 march 2013.. please review and see the price trend ... for asking we can ask anything :)

http://www./Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Padur-Chennai%20South-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-E9218679

Rs. 52 Lac(s), Residential Apartment in Padur, Chennai South

Property Address: Mantri Synergy, Padur, Omr, Padur, Chennai South, Chennai

View on Map

Price: Rs. 52 Lac(s) Check EMI
    Price: Per Sq. Ft: Rs. 4079
    Built-up Area: 1275.00 Sqft. Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Balcony: 1 Facing: North Transaction: Resale Possession: Immediate Ownership: Leasehold Age of Property: 1-5 Years
    Call Owner or Send an Email & SMS Free
    Property Description:

Ready to occupy spacious used just 4 months 2bhk apartment at mantri synergy project. Its a fully completed gated community with lot of amenities such as 4 floors club house, 2 swimming pools, Great team of residents association, Award winning landscaping, 24 hours security, Outdoor games such as cricket net, Basket ball court etc. Apartment is north facing vaastu compliant. Facing the swimming pool and both bedroom windows are on south side for excellent breeze. Must see

Report Inaccuracies in Listing
    Additional Details
    Property on Floor: 6th Floor Flooring: Vitrified Furnishing: Semifurnished
    Distance from Basic Amenities
    Airport: 24.0 Kms | Railway Station: 12.0 Kms | Hospital: 1.0 Kms |
    School: 2.0 Kms | ATM: 1.0 Kms
    Key Landmarks: Next To Hindustan Engineering Collage,
    Additional Comments
    Great locality to live. More a/c buses are planned. Nilgiris shop is nearby. Happening place
    CommentQuote
  • Sometimes brokers list the base price. Even the builders too.
    PLC, Car park and other extra cherges do make up the difference.

The 4079 number seems to be the base price not all inclusive price.
    For some reason, I have heard this number from Builder too.

Again some people have preference for the brand.
    But I do not.
    CommentQuote
  • I would say there is nothing wrong in asking for 6K. It doesn't have to make sense. Buyers are looking for a bargain anyway. So you can ask 6K and close at 5.5K instead of asking 5.5K and closing at 5K. Always mark up the price when you're reselling. Let the interest in the property and the market determine the discount you'll give and close at.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for all your expert Opinions !!
    CommentQuote