Hi Friend,

Can any one please advice or guide me on the below one.
I had a visit on individual home for sale available at Guduvanchery, Location Perumattunallur.Cost of Home is 28Lakhs including all cost with registration.Project Name-Harsh Nagar,Land area is 1110 sqft and Build up area is 650 sqft. Which located 0.5 kms from Guduvanchery to Thiruporur State Highway road.And 3.5 kms from Guduvancheri Bus terminus. The Builder is Devanchi Housing,Guduvancheri Owner is Vimal Chand Bora.His office is located near by Guduvanchery Signal Devanchi Housing.
Whether it is worth to buy this home and does anyone know about this builder
and he is also doing another project named Karumari Amman Nagar around 64 independent homes at kannivakkam near Guduvancheri.
Kindly suggest me on this.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Honey

I brought a home from the same builder , About builder, there will be no issue, He is one of the best and trusted builder but very stubborn on prices and other things. He builded around 600 Houses and having more than a decade exp. I am sure you can buy home from this builder. About Karumari Amman Nagar, it's not kannivakkam, it is Kavanur, it just an half km from Lakshmi nagarWikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! lang=en⪫=12.839377&lon=80. 033684&z=16&m=b&permpoly= 18226047&show=/27114337/] and it is almost completed.

The Base price is around from 24lakhs for the Land area 1200 sqft and Build up area 650 sqft.

Harsh Nagar is left side and Karumari Amman Nagar is Right of Guduvanchery moreover the same distance.

For Karumari Amman Nagar
    Cons
    1. Crossing Railway line
    2. Narrow Road
    3. If you go for Investment Purpose, you should struggle to leave it to tennant.
    4. Tamil Nadu Farm Land is surrounding our area
    5. No shop and Hospital near it.
    6. Bus stopped since the Bridge work is going on.

Pros
    1. Water Level is excellent
    2. Proposed Avadi-Guduvanchery Railway Line
    3. Very near to Potheri Railway station
    4. If you want to stay here, This will be the right place, but u should stuggle minimum for 2 years
    5. BusRoute

About Construction, Material used for Bathroom and lock are very local item, Building work is fine apart from the material used

I don't know much about Harsh nagar since i didnt see the location. Let me tell how about the Harsh Nagar.

Regards
    Suresh
    4. If you want to stay here, This will be the right place, but u should stuggle minimum for 2 years
    5. BusRoute

About Construction, Material used for Bathroom and lock are very local item, Building work is fine apart from the material used

I don't know much about Harsh nagar since i didnt see the location. Let me tell how about the Harsh Nagar.

Regards
    Suresh
    5. BusRoute

Regards
    Suresh
    5. BusRoute

Regards
    Suresh
    5. BusRoute

Regards
    Suresh
    5. BusRoute

Regards
    Suresh
    5. BusRoute

Regards
    Suresh
    5. BusRoute

Regards
    Suresh
    CommentQuote