CMDA Plots,CMDA, MM Nagar, Chennai

Last updated: October 7 2009
6 | Posts
3620 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMDA Plots,CMDA, MM Nagar, Chennai

is it worth applying for these plots can anybody throw some light on this,in mm nagar its 3 km from GST road.

Re : CMDA Plots,CMDA, MM Nagar, Chennai

Hi Vijay
    Can you please throw some more light on this project?
    I checked the TNHB website and there is no such project.

Comment

Ground value in Nanganallur

I am planning to buy a plot (one ground - 2400 sq.ft) behind jain college. Please let me know the exact value of the land and the facilities available in that area.

Comment

Paranthama,
        Please check the CMDA website instead of TNHB website ! This detail has already been posted by our members giving a link of the CMDA website !!!

Comment

Dear friend,
          Please check up the thread ' Price trends in chennai- February 2009' wherein nabhisek has posted the link to the CMDA plot advt.
          Thanks to nabhisek !!!!

Comment

i visited marimalai nagar last weekend. found it to be mainly industrial estate with small and medium manufacturing units. Ford india factory is located immediately after marimalai nagar in GST road.

water, air quality and chemical, oil smell are some factors to be considered before buying any plot there. however the industries are located in the left of GST road while driving from tambaram. if the cmda plots are located at right of GST road where the railway line passes through then might be the cmda plots are still ok.
            Last edited by roop78; October 6 2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

dear friend ,infrastrructure to hte left of mmnagar leaves much to be desired.The residential ares in mmnagar are quite good.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X