Suggestions: Flat in 35L, Sembakkam, Chennai

Last updated: October 14 2009
2 | Posts
1871 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: Flat in 35L, Sembakkam, Chennai

Any have idea about this builder? They have few completed project in sembakkam and this one is ongoing with price quoted 2600/sqft.The site is exactly opposite to MAV swimming pool,sembakkam and 1.5 kms from velachery main road.

I am looking for a flat with budget of 35 lakhs around medavakkam,rajakilpakam,selaiyur and OMR.

Which area have good proximity to schools and shops? which is good for investment?

Re : Suggestions: Flat in 35L, Sembakkam, Chennai

Originally posted by madhan_tsc View Post
    Any have idea about this builder? They have few completed project in sembakkam and this one is ongoing with price quoted 2600/sqft.The site is exactly opposite to MAV swimming pool,sembakkam and 1.5 kms from velachery main road.

I am looking for a flat with budget of 35 lakhs around medavakkam,rajakilpakam,selaiyur and OMR.

Which area have good proximity to schools and shops? which is good for investment?
    see the deviation and the common area in his projects both are at unacceptable levels.if you visit his site do let us know about the same

Comment

Re : Suggestions: Flat in 35L, Sembakkam, Chennai

Sembakkam is a very good residential area.It has lot of good schools near by(Alpha,Sankara Vidyalaya,Bose..).Reliance Fresh,More & Sekar stores are also near by.Ground Water will also be good.Iam not sure about the builder though.But you can negotiate for 2300-2400 per sq.ft.Please message me if you need more details on the locality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X