Land approval - korattur madhanankuppam

Last updated: October 8 2009
0 | Posts
1484 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land approval - korattur madhanankuppam

I have purchased a plot in korattur madhanankuppam (near kallikuppam), chennai . It is an un-approved plot with patta and all relavent documents. Now, inorder to construct a house by taking a loan from the bank i have tried for getting land approval. korattur is coming under "ambattur municipality". i have approached one licensed surveyor of the ambattur municipality with my property documents and asked about the procedure for getting the approval.

After seeing the documents he told that approval is being given by the municipality only for the layout made till 1989, and the layout made from 1990 they are awaiting for G.O . The layout of my property was made only in the year 1990. I have also approached another surveyor of the same municipality and he also said the same.

i would like to know whether this is true? Since korattur is an area which is only developing recently why govt is sanctioning approval for the layout made before 1989?

I am having all previous sale deed copies and mother documents (koor chit ) etc starting from 1940. is there is any other method like regularisation thru CMDA available for getting approval.....

please advise...

regards,
    Hari.
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X