Plot rate at Sithalapakkam near Medavakkam, Chennai

Last updated: March 3 2017
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot rate at Sithalapakkam near Medavakkam, Chennai

Hi Kalai

Do you have contact info of broker in that area. would appreciate your input on this

Comment

You can try 9444350616. I don't remember the name.

Comment

Home at Sithalapakkam

Hey, i am also planning to buy an individual home near by sankarapuram,sithalapakkam (1000 sq ft land \ 1500 build up area), it costs around 40 lakhs including documentation and EB. Can anyone help me to evaluate this price? is it a worth one?

(or ) is it a worth one to buy a land and build the home by our own in that area? How plot rates are going now in sithalapakkam.

which is the better one?

Good suggestions from the people in that area would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kalasivan View Post
          The plot rate varies from 890 to 1100 depending on the area. I find the area called Sankarapuram more developed and organised with fairly good roads,overhead tank,temple,Jones foundation layout and Antony's 60 apartment complex "Pebble" under construction. Lot of independent houses are also coming up in this area. However the main prospects of this area depends on the improvement of road leading to Siruseri SIPCOT about which there is no information.
          Hi Kalasivan,

By any chance, do you have more info about Jones foundations? Is it really worth? Just wondering whether Jones is CMDA approved plot. Basically, I have seen some plots in Jones. They say 27lacs/grnd. Could anyone give me suggestion of info about jones?

Comment

Jones layout should be an approved one. Even I don't have any idea about this developer. They are promoting an apartment building in Gandhinagar, Adyar. I feel the price quoted him is reasonable if the layout is approved. The bitumen road from main road to the layout is laid by them to promote this layout. Pl. go ahead if the documents are in order since it is a gated community.
            Regards

Comment

You can trust Jones foundation..We bought a land in DreamPark from them...very clean dealing..
              Originally posted by Mani Kris View Post
              Hi Kalasivan,

By any chance, do you have more info about Jones foundations? Is it really worth? Just wondering whether Jones is CMDA approved plot. Basically, I have seen some plots in Jones. They say 27lacs/grnd. Could anyone give me suggestion of info about jones?

Comment

Guys I am considering Tamil Nadu Housing board plot 1G on 40 ft road.

The lay out is well laid with all connections and wide roads as it is TNHB development. Docs are expected to be clear as it sale deed alloted by the board.

the advertised price is 35L my Brother in law says he can bargain and bring down to 30L

I am not very familiar with Sithalapakkam.

I knew the water is great and it is close to couple of big developments like bollenihills, DLF and proposed Fin city.

Please advice about that area and this Layout.

Comment

Originally posted by Economist View Post
                  Guys I am considering Tamil Nadu Housing board plot 1G on 40 ft road.

The lay out is well laid with all connections and wide roads as it is TNHB development. Docs are expected to be clear as it sale deed alloted by the board.

the advertised price is 35L my Brother in law says he can bargain and bring down to 30L

I am not very familiar with Sithalapakkam.

I knew the water is great and it is close to couple of big developments like bollenihills, DLF and proposed Fin city.

Please advice about that area and this Layout.
                  Sholinganallur and Sithlapakkam are the nucleus of two mini satellite cities planned by CMDA/TNHB.

Sholinganallur has the advantage of having OMR/IT Expressway and the proposed rail link to cuddalore.Plot price are quoted already factoring these advantages.On the downside water is brackish and being adjacent to buckingham canal the soil is not consistent.

Sithlapakkam is hustled between all the developments around and hasnt witnessed much development of its own.Water is good and other attractiveness are the proximity to the thalambur road connecting backside of SIPCOT and the proposed siruseri-airport expressway link road.

In both the places you might find DTCP plots cheaper than the TNHB ones, but in the long term TNHB ones provide best value for money as it would attract government officers as residents who can prove instrumental in providing basic infrastructure and development quicker than neighbouring localities.

Looking at the price you have quoted I think you can negotiate further.Please make sure the seller is the original first alottee.I hear there are many PoA ones there so tread carefully.
                  Last edited by nabishek; December 28 2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kalasivan View Post
                    Jones layout should be an approved one. Even I don't have any idea about this developer. They are promoting an apartment building in Gandhinagar, Adyar. I feel the price quoted him is reasonable if the layout is approved. The bitumen road from main road to the layout is laid by them to promote this layout. Pl. go ahead if the documents are in order since it is a gated community.
                    Regards
                    Thanks Kalasivan. This would really be helpful to me. BTW, do you have any idea on how much time this area would take to develop. Is there any access to Siruseri & OMR?

Comment

Originally posted by poorikumar View Post
                      You can trust Jones foundation..We bought a land in DreamPark from them...very clean dealing..
                      Thanks Poorikumar. This would really be helpful to me. BTW, do you have any idea on how much time this area would take to develop. Is there any access to Siruseri & OMR? How about water facilities? Is there going to be any quick development in the near future? Is it secured to start my construction now and should I need to wait for some more time? If so, how many years I need to wait for construction? In case, if I'm going with Jones layout in sithalapakkam, should I need to put compound for the safer side and just leave it. I would appreciate your feedback to proceed further.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X