Last updated: November 11 2015
4 | Posts
2003 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malles Alankar, Malles Constructions, Manapakkam, Chennai

Hi guys,

Looking for 2 BHK Gated community within 60L. And i happen to hear about the Malles project in Manapakkam. I have no idea about this area. Could some one provide some details like water facility, drainage connection etc etc. Also if some one have booked in this project, Have they got approval and details on the banks.

Thanks in advance,
    Vijayan
    Last edited November 17 2015, 05:35 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Malles Alankar, Malles Constructions, Manapakkam, Chennai

hi guys,

i am planning to visit the site by this weekend. before that if someone could provide some details on the basic facilities availability in & around the area would be helpful.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi guys,

today i went and saw the construction site, it is very much nearer to the lake in nandambkkam and close to Navins's jayaram garden..i see the construction is going on in a full swing...30 ft road, with one side occupied by small tea stalls and middle class families..and other side occupied by mutli-storey flats. Gives a good impression on a first look, of course still i need to look upon other things like water facility, sewage setup, nearby markets etc. Had time to roam around the nearby streets and noticed many of independent type houses.

Again, if someone from manapakkam could provide me the above details, it would be helpful.

thanks

Comment

Hi,

would be helpful if some one could respond to this thread. yesterday, i went and spoke to the marketing person. when I questioned about the price which is same as the malles arcadiaa project, they could not able to justify it. May be someone in this forum could clarify why the price rate is so high in manapakkam (6.5K) where it is not under corporation, no sewage connection and no metro connection etc. today i am going to talk to them on the price negotiation and would be helpful if someone could provide the details on the current market price in manapakkam area.

FYI, even the other gated community builders in manapakkam also quoting the same price.

Thanks,
        Vijayan

Comment

Hi,manapakkam comes under chennai corporation and because of its neighborhood locations like ramapuram,porur and guindy the sq.ft price in this area will be higher,as the area itself is very posh and decent with all basic facility

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X