hi all,
my parents have about 2600sq ft independent house in adambakkam.About 10 min walk from mount station. we are planning to sell it and buy a 3 bedroom flat in nanganallur or kk nagar.
better security, comfort, area and cash in hand are the reasons for selling.
can anyone guide me to price rates in these 3areas.

Also if u could suggest some nice flats in these areas it would be great.

Any general advice would also be welcomed.

Thanks
Read more
103 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Left side of MGR Road? There are 2 left sides depending on which direction you are facing. Lakshmi Nagar has 4th stage?

Expect to pay at least 1.5C per ground.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the sq ft rate in kknagar now. including west kknagar. what rate second hand flats are available
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Veterans,

I hold a 3000 SQFT land and building in Macmillan Colony,Nangallur and would greatly appreciate if you could let me know what is the going rate to sell this beautiful property.

thanks a Million
    CommentQuote
  • Request

Dear Vetrans
    I possess a plot of land measuring 3000SFT in Macmillan Colony,Nanganallur.I would be grateful to hear what is the best rate i can sell as i get daunted with many offers,JVetc,which i am not interested in .I look forward to your able guidance
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Nanganallur 13yr old flat - price?

Hello all,

Planning to buy a 13yr old flat in Nanganallur near Nehru school.
    Roads are good and pretty wide.
    Seems to me as a nice location.
    No great amenities as such.
    The quote is 65L for 1150sqft. Brick building with lift. Is it really worth to buy the flat? Help suggestions, queries are appreciated. Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Low end of the Market value of UDS land + 800 Rs psft for the built-up area can be a starting point, if you really like the flat and plan to live there for the next 7-10 years.

Go higher/lower depending on the condition/structural strength/upkeep of the building.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vetrans
    I would be very much grateful with your insight and knowledge on RE if you can provide me some guidelines as i am confused with one call after another quoting different scenarios.I trust you Vetran members and IRES to help me
    thanks a lot
    Ranga
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chngg82
    Hello all,

Planning to buy a 13yr old flat in Nanganallur near Nehru school.
    Roads are good and pretty wide.
    Seems to me as a nice location.

Nehru school (with playground) is big. The rate will vary depending on which side of Nehru school. Since you mentioned wide roads, I know which side of the school you are talking about. Is it near Dr.Chandrika Manimarn hospital? It is worth buying in that area. But if it is on the Nehru colony side, I would avoid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rangadorai
    Dear Vetrans
    I possess a plot of land measuring 3000SFT in Macmillan Colony,Nanganallur.I would be grateful to hear what is the best rate i can sell as i get daunted with many offers,JVetc,which i am not interested in .I look forward to your able guidance
    thanks

You can expect 1.7C - 2.0C per ground. Since 3000 sq.ft is 1.25 ground, your land may sell fro 2.0C to 2.5C depending on where it is located in Macmillan Colony.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Mr. subash;.

The property is situated behind the post office ,now there is a marriage choultry in place of post office and would greatly appreciate your guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • what will a price of oneG plot with 20yr wild house in Telegraph colony and near by places.. Also what is p.sq.ft flat for a builder floor flat in the same locality.
    CommentQuote
  • any views ppl. Asking rate is 1.5 cr for 2250 q.ft in telegraph coliny. Is it worth?
    CommentQuote
  • Very simple to check the worthiness.

Can you sell it at the same price just after 10 days to some buyer? ( after demonetization)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • krgopalan3 years ago
      @lovebirds.. be specific and Pls don't comment if u don't know about the area