Reputed builder with excellent track record. Indira Nooyi bought their apartment in Poes garden.

Land size 2.5 acres, so no EWS units which is another advantage. Unit sizes 952 sq ft to 1401 sq ft.

Launch price is 3600 psf.

Disadvantage: No swimming pool.
Read more
188 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SR,
    I have no business to comment on your exchange. But, I have a parallel and a reason. When do exchanges turn personal? In an argument, parties do not see and get what they think that will take the discussion forward. Lack of data, reasoning and dancing around without coming to the crux are the reasons. Since, you advised/suggested in a thread where a similar bashing was going on, I chose to write this to you!.

This is the same stuff, members were battling and breaking the head with Love4Land. As recent as yesterday, L4L dropped data with no backup on Euphoria and claimed a premium of 75% - again no reference data to back up. When repeatedly asked and insisted to substantiate his claim with data, he is running away. These are very shameful and unabashed acts in a discussion especially in an anonymous forum. Also, he questions high rentals of Hira with many but when Clairvoyant started responding giving his cogent, substantiated reasons as why he sees it that way, L4L is nowhere in the scene.

Mav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maverick007
    SR,
    I have no business to comment on your exchange. But, I have a parallel and a reason. When do exchanges turn personal? In an argument, parties do not see and get what they think that will take the discussion forward. Lack of data, reasoning and dancing around without coming to the crux are the reasons. Since, you advised/suggested in a thread where a similar bashing was going on, I chose to write this to you!.

This is the same stuff, members were battling and breaking the head with Love4Land. As recent as yesterday, L4L dropped data with no backup on Euphoria and claimed a premium of 75% - again no reference data to back up. When repeatedly asked and insisted to substantiate his claim with data, he is running away. These are very shameful and unabashed acts in a discussion especially in an anonymous forum. Also, he questions high rentals of Hira with many but when Clairvoyant started responding giving his cogent, substantiated reasons as why he sees it that way, L4L is nowhere in the scene.

Mav

Mav
    I agree, me and you cannot impose decorum , but when some one with veteran as a adjective start to provide no clear info on an area without solid backing of ground information it confuses folks who are genuinely interested in buying.
    there were 3 separate PM to me yesterday asking my opinion about this project, my answer is same in private and public im not a flat investor so i have no business giving my opinion on it.
    Same way i dont have knowledge in TNHB Shols or Flats around shols, i have some personal exp on a few plot buying exp that went rogue so i keep away from there,but i dont write half baked info about the layout,
    Have you ever seen me writing about Anna nagar, mugaperu, kilpauk, korattur, ayanavaram etc - Never, because i dont know about it so i shut up. But when its in my area and i have the deep knowledge and some one just not knowing pricing / potential gives bad info i have to clarify,
    I agree with you that does go on a rant and i try not to engage in but when some one who claims to be in US and and NRI who does not understand the difference between a NAR DPOR regulated member and local broker in chennai and call them thugs and low lives i can only laugh
    Im sure the western world living chennai and indian vaasis know how much the RE agent helps in home buying, in most cases we give back 2% of the 3% commission we earn on a trasnaction that you CANNOT touch or even dream of receiving if not for our community realtors; Clearly shows some one has never bought houses or sold houses or dealt with RE folks in US
    Anyways not trying to go off on a tangent -
    YOUR POINT WELL TAKEN , thalai valiyum thirugu valiyum thanakku vandaadhaandeee theriyum --- how is this proverb for a fitting finish ?
    ( translation, stomach ache and migraine can only be appreciated when you have it for yourself)
    CommentQuote
  • What I wrote on page 2 does not relate to anything off the beat. Go back and read again, everyone can read this. It is all related. You recommended Ruby and Dream Homes. I said it was not a comparison. I do not know where the ground information and all is coming from. Simple back of the hand calculations is what I recommened. was I selling plots and layouts like you. I also posted my view on the projects mentioning could and may be in my posts, I do not know why you are getting worked up.

If you give respect, you can expect decent answers from me.
    If you want to give sh*t, remember I can also take a dump on your head.

Every person on this forum knows how bad some brokers can be. You do fall into this category.
    CommentQuote
  • I would advice everyone to be careful around this broker, SR.
    Never think of hiring him as a broker for any RE purchase, you will be making the biggest mistake of your life.
    CommentQuote
  • @SR,

Please don't make K9 angry.
    CommentQuote
  • SR,

You should take this wannabe broker L4L with you as your intern.
    He is doing such a bad job in drumming up Sobha projects.

I am sure he will leave Singapore for paltry 1% comission yeilding broker job.
    CommentQuote
  • Man this is getting hilarious by the hour by the minute, mr anonymous in this forum with a letter and 2 numbers who know one knows who the heck he is trying to give recomendation to prospects in my area about my reputation ,
    ROTFL, this is a person who thinks NAR member is a thug and low life,
    again ROTFL, My community around me knows who im and what value i provide and i want mr letternumbers to step up the campaign to cause awareness into people about me , hahahahah, ROTFL seriously alphanumeric this is all you got, on a lighter note the literal translation of the alphanumeric in tamil = keleven , again ROTFL, why would some one call himself keleven , hahaha
    CommentQuote
  • @K11,

No violence please. Pesi thirthukkalam.

Translation for you: you can finish off anyone just by talking.
    CommentQuote
  • Selling your holdings - I know you do not have anything of big value.
    Nope, I am not talking about your 30X40 plot in faraway suburbs.

I meant the plots you are tyring to broker here for commissions.
    Do not think people are stupid here.
    CommentQuote
  • Man this is so boring , old people are boring , they grind the same dough over and over again, - aracha maavaye araipaanga -
    so keep grinding keleven -- again ROTFL who keeps such a name keleven not even thaatha but keleven, ROTFL
    some times when you get old dementia kicks in , may be i see some symptoms ,
    Behaviour may be disorganized, restless or inappropriate. Some people become restless or wander about by day and sometimes at night. When people with dementia are put in circumstances beyond their abilities, there may be a sudden change to tears or anger (a "catastrophic reaction").
    -peace ---
    CommentQuote
  • Translation for you: you can finish off anyone just by talking.

You are right and that is your weapon - you can finish off a generation through your arguments in a discussion..by causing head injury as in..
    CommentQuote
  • Who is begging who is drumming up
    I guess serious dementia has kicked in stay clear of keleven .......
    CommentQuote
  • More self clowning ...please keep at it ....
    PO....
    CommentQuote
  • Thank God I lost interest in KGeyes Samyuktha.. :D

I was relying heavily on your expert comments which I got btw. But the last few pages - Goodness...Gracious...Me :D

Quite a good read..

P.S. - Please dont humiliate me. Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Madambakkam has turned out to be a very good resendential area over a period of time. 9 years back I rejected this area when I was hunting for plot since it was little deep from the Tambaram Velachery road, and end up buying a flat nearer to the main road. But I regeret this (though the flat is still a good one), because the plot rates have moved up heavily. With the advent of Mahindra City, MEPZ and Sriram IT park lots of IT folks started occupying here. Tambaram Velacheery road and near by areas has very high potential as it has the right eco system, (rather than Siruchery area which has only one IT park and few IT companies big enough worth mentioning). With some of the big plans like Bye pass road, Bus Stand, Tambaram Railway station turning into a major hub, mono rail etc... there are lots of positives around this area. Still you can see lots of green in this area as most are individual houses, unlike OMR around Sireseri where all trees are being cut down and is turning into concrete jungle (I wont count grass and green lawns as worthy for the environment). Some very good temples are around which will be liked by Senior citizens. This is a good place to buy plot/ flat if it is for own use. For investment this is a good place if the investment horizon is around 10 years. Rentals will be moderate
    CommentQuote