Reputed builder with excellent track record. Indira Nooyi bought their apartment in Poes garden.

Land size 2.5 acres, so no EWS units which is another advantage. Unit sizes 952 sq ft to 1401 sq ft.

Launch price is 3600 psf.

Disadvantage: No swimming pool.
Read more
188 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am interested in this project. Please let me know if it is VFM? I am not interested in plots.

Chennaidream, Since you seem to know the area since childhood., let me know your thoughts on whether I can book in this project for investment purpose and the scope of appreciation in say 5 years.

Srivat, I never saw any of your post in this thread. How were you responsbile for the arguments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebirds43k
    9 years back if you had bought at any damn place near chennai it would have given you good returms. Especially if you had bought near Siruseri you would have got fabulous returns

Agreed..
    You cant really measure the loss in monetory terms becuase I have invested some where else and have got benfited too.. But than it is the question whether you got what you wanted? If you want to have your little house to be in a 4 ground plot with lots of trees and garden around, it would have been possible now, if I have invested then in the plot. But now the rates are not affordable and I cant think of it.
    Not all places have grown into a good resendential localtiy. Even Sholinganallur is yet to develop to be in the same league as some of the good areas around Tambaram Velachery road.
    Siruseri! - Is it livable now? If you take today as a refernece point then, Madambakkam is 10 times better resedential area than Siruseri, and this is what I miss...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChennaiInv
    Agreed..
    You cant really measure the loss in monetory terms becuase I have invested some where else and have got benfited too.. But than it is the question whether you got what you wanted? If you want to have your little house to be in a 4 ground plot with lots of trees and garden around, it would have been possible now, if I have invested then in the plot. But now the rates are not affordable and I cant think of it.
    Not all places have grown into a good resendential localtiy. Even Sholinganallur is yet to develop to be in the same league as some of the good areas around Tambaram Velachery road.
    Siruseri! - Is it livable now? If you take today as a refernece point then, Madambakkam is 10 times better resedential area than Siruseri, and this is what I miss...

You hit the nail! While people are right now living in apartment communities as far away as Tirupporur, can the same be said about living in individual house in Sholinganallur or Semmencherry? The only place in Sholinganallur fit enough to build a individual house and live is Elcot avenue!
    CommentQuote
  • OMG, When will this end ?

Chennaidream/Srivat, Looking forward to some views/ feedback on my queries in the previous post. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by infoseek
    I am interested in this project. Please let me know if it is VFM? I am not interested in plots.

Chennaidream, Since you seem to know the area since childhood., let me know your thoughts on whether I can book in this project for investment purpose and the scope of appreciation in say 5 years.

Srivat, I never saw any of your post in this thread. How were you responsbile for the arguments ?

I am no RE expert. But in my opinion, it is a good project location-wise. You have a lake nearby as well. I think the community shouldnt have much water problems. In my school days, my friends used to say that in rainy days the water level in the lake used to rise and the locality would be full of tortoise and crabs :) I never saw it though. Not sure exactly how far the community is from the place.

If you are looking purely for investment, I dont think you would get good rentals. Although I have friends who work in the Chennai Airport who earn big living in this area, it is hard to find a good tenant who would be willing to pay Rs. 25000 per month. Most people living in this area are Doctors(having small clinics), dentists, students and Blue-collared employees. People who work in Shriram Gateway are also settling in these areas nowadays. People move into this area even for their kids who would have got admission in Zion School. I have seen many relocating for this factor.
    Probably L4L and SR could correct me if I am wrong.

5 years down the line, I only see better roads. Not sure if anything new is coming up to boost the RE in this area. But I would like to stress that you would already have much better infrastructure than most places when you settle down here. Given that you would be living in a community, security and other petty things(like grocery etc)would be taken care of.

I also learned about Ruby Grand thats coming up nearby. You may want to check that as well. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • @infoseek,

It won't end, have to live with it. Get used to it like others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by infoseek
    OMG, When will this end ?

Chennaidream/Srivat, Looking forward to some views/ feedback on my queries in the previous post. Thanks

I am 99% spectator to this forum. I have no idea where kgeyes project is neither much info on Madambakkam.

But Again I agree it is my mistake and let us stop this debate once for all.
    CommentQuote
  • Chennaidream, Thanks.

L4l, Sorry. It is not the right thing. I am pretty new to this forum, but already I get frustrated at times because almost 40% of the posts are just verbal volleys and fights. This will only drive people away from the forum and only the people who keep arguing/fighting will keep posting in this forum. It will not grow
    CommentQuote
  • Srivat, Why are you feeling bad? You did not start the argument in this thread. Are you referring to some other thread ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRajagopalan

Like i always say, i buy land to make my LO rich , i dont intend to sell them in my life time thats the long term horizon i look for.

Just out of curiosity - I am finding it hard to understand what LO is. :(

Is it some kind of portfolio? Pardon my ignorance. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chennaidream
    Just out of curiosity - I am finding it hard to understand what LO is. :(

Is it some kind of portfolio? Pardon my ignorance. Thanks.

LO = Little ONE
    PO = Peace OUT

i still keep civil arguments and avoid foul language and flagrant name callings and profession bashing fyi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRajagopalan
    I think its only meaningful to have a discussion with some one who knows the area, who knows the land prices in the area , what the relation to the flat price in the local area is, what the recent launches were at, how much appreciation it has provided in a short period, what are the available inventory and the builders in this area and what price points they are at.
    If you dont know these data points you should just remain silent, there is no need for you to give opinion about every project launch when you claim to be the city expert and suburb novice
    So why give opinion if you are a big ZERO in suburb real estate, have you ever seen me giving opinion about PG or BC or Kotturpuram (except sachin enclave project), my family both mom/dad were born and grown up in West Mambalam and have roots there for 50 years but i never comment about it as my knowledge in that area is limited
    If your knowledge in Selayur madambakkam perungalathur mappedu sadanandapuram kolapakkam nedkungram vandalur camproad agaramthein, rajukilpakkam etc is limited, i suggest you dont rattle of your usual stump crap, its not needed, ( most of the towns i mentioned you must have never heard and you will still call crap)
    What nonsense about madambakkam does not have IT workers and non-TN workers and only from South TN and NON-IT workers ? have you done a demographic survey, do you have results how did you arrive at this conclusion ? what crap are you talking about without having even gone there.
    Srushti villas that i explored to invest has 34 villas of which at that time of booking 4-5 out of the 14 where IT, 4+ were doctors from hindu mission / srm college / 4+ were mechanical and chemical engineers working in the CITY ( nungambakkam/t.nagar/ shols) and TCS and CTS engineers.

Do you even know what are the available GC communities in this area, what builder quality is what builders carry what reputations, NONE ZIP ZERO ZILCH NADA..why bother then .....

Dear SR,

can you give me a feedback on the current land rate in the following areas in camp road junction(mahalakshmi nagar)
    1.MAHALAKSHMI NAGAR
    2.GANESH NAGAR(ALSO KNOWN AS GANDHI NAGAR)
    both the properties are less than 100 metres from velachery main road.

thanking you in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adityaa
    Dear SR,

can you give me a feedback on the current land rate in the following areas in camp road junction(mahalakshmi nagar)
    1.MAHALAKSHMI NAGAR
    2.GANESH NAGAR(ALSO KNOWN AS GANDHI NAGAR)
    both the properties are less than 100 metres from velachery main road.

thanking you in advance.

ganesh and mahalakshmi are prime - 1.15 to 1.3C is what i understand im not in market to buy there so no idea , but its for end use IMO, not a investor market as the growth has attained already
    CommentQuote
  • KGEYES Samyuktha - Marketing guys are saying that they have got GO/Advice when asked about approval and they are saying approval will follow in next 10 days as the GO/Advice is already with them. Is their claim correct ? Is getting a GO/Advice as good as getting the approval ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any inputs on my previous post, please ?
    CommentQuote