Last updated: February 18 2014
124 | Posts
10500 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views On Real Estate

to whom it may concern

All property bashers , please post here. this way it can all be concluded in one thread rather than different threads.

Dont delete this thread as i see there is lot of negativity/ Bashing going on.Lets create this thread to respect everyone's veiw

Re : Views On Real Estate

Realty check: Major developers too picking up buyers

Comment

Major Themes

All Builders are crooks , they are out to cheat
      But i will buy a flat from one of them and claim they are the best
      All land in chennai is barren and not liveable as there is no civilization near by
      But i will buy and keep a few plots as hedge in case it goes up
      All suburbs are worthless as there is no social infra in place, only chennai CBD and PG and BC are best
      But if every thing is in place , there is not one thing in place - MONEY to buy it, so i will continue to bitch and whine
      UDS is the only thing that will hold value, building will depreceate
      But i will buy a property in a township with the lowest UDS in the city
      Beach side properties are over rated and has issues such as CRZ AR etc
      But i will still long for a beach facing property for my retirement - one day i want to live by the beach
      Plots has high entry cost and cost of regn and no one knows when the growth will kick in, but flat with a paltry 2-3% rental is better and good
      Early entry into a builder project is great because i can reap the rise in per sqft pricing, i still have to pay all the other fees , ST, VAT, EMI, Regn for UDS, Car park, EB, Corpus fund yaada yaaada yaaaada .. but i will still only count the increase in per sqft pricing and will dream i can resale in the market and make a KILLER

what a joke ????

Comment

As long as every bit of truth comes out I won't mind bashing, group bashing, praising, group praising and yelling.

Comment

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi sounds more appealing sometimes.

Comment

RE investment is in Plot,House,flat,Land in Acres

For each builder, their design and price is justified

For each buyer, their decison in purchasing at the asking price and choosing the builder is appearing to be always RIGHT

Mindset , Acceptance level, Risk taking level ,patience , understanding force majeure clause in Agreement is a must

Not all builders construct with 100% own money ( Ceebros is exceptional ) and not all buyers buy with 100% own money and pay payment to builders in time and EMI to bankers.

This is a viscious financial cycle until one get ps the desired Product of RE stated in first para

Bashing, praising will continue to do happen since it is UNREAL ESTATE Market with Speculation, Favourable Expectation, Frustration , Impatience,Endurance test , Luck, etc

Originally posted by SmartCard View Post
            Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi sounds more appealing sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SRajagopalan View Post
              All Builders are crooks , they are out to cheat
              But i will buy a flat from one of them and claim they are the best
              All land in chennai is barren and not liveable as there is no civilization near by
              But i will buy and keep a few plots as hedge in case it goes up
              All suburbs are worthless as there is no social infra in place, only chennai CBD and PG and BC are best
              But if every thing is in place , there is not one thing in place - MONEY to buy it, so i will continue to bitch and whine
              UDS is the only thing that will hold value, building will depreceate
              But i will buy a property in a township with the lowest UDS in the city
              Beach side properties are over rated and has issues such as CRZ AR etc
              But i will still long for a beach facing property for my retirement - one day i want to live by the beach
              Plots has high entry cost and cost of regn and no one knows when the growth will kick in, but flat with a paltry 2-3% rental is better and good
              Early entry into a builder project is great because i can reap the rise in per sqft pricing, i still have to pay all the other fees , ST, VAT, EMI, Regn for UDS, Car park, EB, Corpus fund yaada yaaada yaaaada .. but i will still only count the increase in per sqft pricing and will dream i can resale in the market and make a KILLER

what a joke ????
              There you go! Hope all the anger (on behalf of everyone) has come out!

Comment

There is no excuse for builders (especially calling themselves premium and charging ransom for the brand name but failing consistently) not delivering ON TIME. To me I would never trust such builders, especially those who charge premium for name but fall behind in all their promises...You just cant help hating such builders and no soothsayers can change that perception.

Comment

One funny thing I have seen with most flat buyers is that they haunt the builders to get a sample flat ready as soon as possible. But, there is no written guarantee that the standard fixture in flats will be the same as that of sample flat. Also, builders could show thinner walls to show more carpet area in sample flat than in actual one (or altogether scale up slightly the sample flat, as no one is going to measure the size of sample flat). Due to this most builder will have a warning message outside sample flats saying "No Photography Allowed", as if its some kind of "Sanctum sanctorum". Builders often use extensive/very-expensive interiors to attract buyers.

I hope buyers don't give as much importance to sample flat as they are giving at present. Documentation and prior track record of a builder on fulling promises is much more important than sample flats.

Comment

Guys

Keep this post alive by posting

its haters

v/s

lovers

Last edited June 30 2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X