Hi Guys
I have been checking for Land investment in and around Sriperumbudur and came across this.Looks like this is going to be a good residential area next to the railway station.Heard they have even increased the train frequency from CHennai to Tirumalpur.Please post your comment if you already know this place.Thanks.

Details I got from website :hometarget.in/tpr_phase2.html

Thirumalpur ,Chennai - poised for a quantum leap
Land in the neighborhood of Electronic Giants and within 10 mins Drive from New Greenfield International Airport

Salient features

* It shall be a DTP approved site.
* Electronic Manufacturing Companies - , Flextronics , , Dell,Foxconn, majority within the radius of 10kms
* Distance from New Greenfield International Airport - 6kms (10mins drive).
* Distance from Tirumalpur railway Station - 1 km .Daily EMU Trains from Chennai.
* Dubai-based ETA Star Property Developers plans to invest over Rs. 13,500 crore near the airport.
* Distance from Current NH - 8km .
* Currently On the State Highway, which will be converted to National Highway as Airport is coming up .
* Well connected via Highways and through BUS service also .
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prices for scerene county

Hi

If someone could suggest me the price /sqft scerene county.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • karthikdoss,
    Tirumalpur is worthwhile investment and if I remember correct there was an ad for plots DTCP approved just stone throw from station... the rate quoted was 375/- per sq.ft which I felt was a bit on the high side.. but considering the proximity to station and proposed airport and SEZ, it will be a worthwhile long term investment !
    Please check up in 99acres.com and google search options....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

FYI, if you are referring to the Tirumalpur town after Kancheepuram, I am sorry to say that it does not fall within Chennai. Tirumalpur is about 9-10 kms ahead of Kancheepuram and I heard it is a good place to invest. But not sure if it is a good long term investment,
    CommentQuote
  • Thirumalpur could be a good long term investment, but this depends primarily on the price at which you are purchasing today. Please note that for 320/sq feet, you will get plots much closer to changalpattu and mahindra city at Thimmavaram, Attur , Villiambakkam and Palur villages. Infact you will get plots much closer(on road) to the Changelpet Kancheepuram road and close to the Villiambakkam or Palur stations. I like this stretch and own lands in Athur and Villiambakkam , but please note that once you buy, the liquidity is very low as you will not find ready buyers and need to be willing to wait for a really long term
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by balaji76
    Thirumalpur could be a good long term investment, but this depends primarily on the price at which you are purchasing today. Please note that for 320/sq feet, you will get plots much closer to changalpattu and mahindra city at Thimmavaram, Attur , Villiambakkam and Palur villages. Infact you will get plots much closer(on road) to the Changelpet Kancheepuram road and close to the Villiambakkam or Palur stations. I like this stretch and own lands in Athur and Villiambakkam , but please note that once you buy, the liquidity is very low as you will not find ready buyers and need to be willing to wait for a really long term

Hi,

I heared that near to Tirumalpur rly station there are DDTCP layout . Kindly alert me if any problem with land owners vs Pallavapuram project handled by my Proptree.
    At what cost can buy a plot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chan003
    Hi,

I heared that near to Tirumalpur rly station there are DDTCP layout . Kindly alert me if any problem with land owners vs Pallavapuram project handled by my Proptree.
    At what cost can buy a plot

Also Kindly help me what is the difference between DDTCP and DTCP plot
    CommentQuote
  • As long it is approved and walkable distance from Railway station, it is good investment.
    CommentQuote