Last updated: October 18 2009
3 | Posts
2058 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DABC, Abhinayam Phase 3, Nolumbur, Chennai

Hi,

What about Abhinayam Phase III of DABC construction's project in Nolumbur? Their website says 3100/ sq.ft. Is it a good deal? How about the area? Pls share your views.

Thanks,
    Ram

Re : DABC, Abhinayam Phase 3, Nolumbur, Chennai

Originally posted by lenram80 View Post
    Hi,

What about Abhinayam Phase III of DABC construction's project in Nolumbur? Their website says 3100/ sq.ft. Is it a good deal? How about the area? Pls share your views.

Thanks,
    Ram
    grrrrrrrr - people think that just typing one sentence will fetch them tons of details from other members...sorry - but such messages irritates...

Comment

Chinna Nolumbur - Unorganized Location

Mr Ram, I had visited this location of DABC around five months before. This area is underdeveloped and even proper road does not exist. In view if at all you want to look for flat in mogappier, please avoid nolambur and worst is chinna nolambur. I have seen this area in last monsoon. It was fully flooded and cut off from main road for good three days. Look before you leap and in my view this area is not worth the salt. To add fue to fire is Koovam river near by.

warm regards
      ganesan

Comment

Thanks a lot Ganeshan. I am not living in Chennai and I do not have much idea of locations. The information which you gave made me not to buy a flat at nolumbur.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X