Hi,

What about Abhinayam Phase III of DABC construction's project in Nolumbur? Their website says 3100/ sq.ft. Is it a good deal? How about the area? Pls share your views.

Thanks,
Ram
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lenram80
    Hi,

What about Abhinayam Phase III of DABC construction's project in Nolumbur? Their website says 3100/ sq.ft. Is it a good deal? How about the area? Pls share your views.

Thanks,
    Ram

grrrrrrrr - people think that just typing one sentence will fetch them tons of details from other members...sorry - but such messages irritates...
    CommentQuote
  • Chinna Nolumbur - Unorganized Location

Mr Ram, I had visited this location of DABC around five months before. This area is underdeveloped and even proper road does not exist. In view if at all you want to look for flat in mogappier, please avoid nolambur and worst is chinna nolambur. I have seen this area in last monsoon. It was fully flooded and cut off from main road for good three days. Look before you leap and in my view this area is not worth the salt. To add fue to fire is Koovam river near by.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Ganeshan. I am not living in Chennai and I do not have much idea of locations. The information which you gave made me not to buy a flat at nolumbur.
    CommentQuote