Hi,

What about Etopia of Doshi construction's project in Perungudi? Are they giving fair deals? Is it worth place ? Pls share your views.

Thanks,
Ram
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lenram80
    Hi,

What about Etopia of Doshi construction's project in Perungudi? Are they giving fair deals? Is it worth place ? Pls share your views.

Thanks,
    Ram

Not to offend anyone but just typing a message requesting for some info would not work. You have to give the details of the project (URL etc.,), what is your understanding, expectation......only then someone would be interested to share their views...no one is here sitting idle to service others without having any solid info to suggest something
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mahesh, I do not live in Chennai and I would like to make a decision. I would highly appreciate your help to choose a location in OMR road. Is Perungudi OK?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Mahesh, I do not live in Chennai and I would like to make a decision. I would highly appreciate your help to choose a location in OMR road. Is Perungudi OK?

Perungudi doesnt have wide roads, good infrastructure/hygiene, potable water etc etc.

It was primarily an industrial area before and all the development now is due to the sudden spurt in demand for living spaces due to IT parks in the vicinity.It was not a planned development.

Behind this project is a sewage treatment plant and a huge thoraipakkam/palikkarnai dumpyard.You cannot survive without a RO plant.

Builder is good but the location isnt great for my taste.I suggest you use wikimapia or google maps to get a feel yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Abishek. I looked at Google and Wiki maps.
    What do you think of Thoraipaakam? (Arihant Escapade)?
    http://www.arihantfoundations.com/Properties/Residential-Projects.html
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Abishek. I looked at Google and Wiki maps.
    What do you think of Thoraipaakam? (Arihant Escapade)?
    ]http://www.arihantfoundations.com/Properties/Residential-Projects.html

This project is almost complete now, some of the blocks are already occupied.There were some reports on delay in completing this project due to issues with contracters who were doing the construction.

This seems to be the only completed project standing there right now and some other are under construction.I couldnt find out to whom the remaining land around the project belonged to.I suspect arihant themselves are planning to build more as the road itself was named as arihant.

Regarding the location, It holds good promise for the future.The surroundings are still to be inhabited completely and prone to waterlogging.

This project is almost complete now, some of the blocks are already occupied.There were some reports on delay in completing this project due to issues with contracters who were doing the construction.

This seems to be the only completed project standing there right now and some other are under construction.I couldnt find out to whom the remaining land around the project belonged to.I suspect arihant themselves are planning to build more as the road itself was named as arihant.

Regarding the location, It holds good promise for the future.The surroundings are still to be inhabited completely and prone to waterlogging.

CommentQuote
  • more on arihant

yes, thats right - arihant is almost done, 99.5% complete, a few touch up of the shopping mall is remaining, a few 3bhk flats are also unsold.

Abisekh: yesterday the price arihant was quoting was 4250 for escapade in thoraipakkam and 3895 for doshi etopia at perungudi, can you please provide any idea on how much room for negotiation is there in each of them?

thanks
    SM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonumonu
    yes, thats right - arihant is almost done, 99.5% complete, a few touch up of the shopping mall is remaining, a few 3bhk flats are also unsold.

Abisekh: yesterday the price arihant was quoting was 4250 for escapade in thoraipakkam and 3895 for doshi etopia at perungudi, can you please provide any idea on how much room for negotiation is there in each of them?

thanks
    SM

The rates you have mentioned is what the builder is quoting for nearly a year now.

Arihant project was launched for 2950/sqft and Doshi at 3350/sqft If my memory is right.So, you can expect to negotiate minimum 10% with the builder.

Try to find out if there are any re-sale flats from investors, you can use their quoted price for negotiating better.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks abishek, the builders are not keen on giving names of the owners for resale simply because their own flats are still unsold.

I am looking for something between perungudi and sholingnallur and ready to shelve in the range of 3900, but something that i can have in the next 3-4 months. any information/help will be greatly appreciated.

much thanks
    SM
    CommentQuote
  • Abishek, from perungudi to sholinganallur can you suggest any good builder offering flats in the 4K range other than Doshi Etopia and Arihant Escapade?

thanks
    sm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonumonu
    Abishek, from perungudi to sholinganallur can you suggest any good builder offering flats in the 4K range other than Doshi Etopia and Arihant Escapade?

thanks
    sm

Hi,

There are lots of ongoing projects in that stretch of OMR.I am listing some that comes to my mind.

Perungudi

Landmark - Tiara
    Chitra constructions
    Casa Grande - Silver Oak

Thoraipakkam

Elegant Estates - palmera gardens
    Priya constructions
    Khurinji homes - Oliva,Maple,Genista
    TVH - Park rozalia
    Serene acres
    Vishal Homes

Sholinganallur

Vishranthi - Sabari terrace,mondrian,mistral,aranya
    Ramaniyam - Gauravv
    Call Express - Euphoria
    Rams Habitat
    Lancor - Central park
    Vaikund govindh
    CommentQuote
  • thanks abishek, this helps - am gonna check some of these today and post my thoughts and info gathered.

have already checked palmera from elegant estates - the construction, builder and building looks good, the uds is very high at 63% and rate without negotiation is 4000. (which i think is high 3500 should be reasonable)

the construction is almost complete and the flats may be available for occupation in 3-4 months as TNEB connection is pending.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,
    I had the opportunity of looking at Doshi's Etopia alongwith some other flats of other builders in other areas for my relative. I was mighty impressed with Doshi, the flat I saw ( as 3bedroom one) was very well ventilated, very well constructed with wonderful design. I should confess it was very aesthetic and appealing compared to all other flats I had seen. Of course they refuse to reduce a pie from the quoted rate of 3895/- per sq ft.
    The flip side is the huge garbage dump and WT plant hardly 1 km away.Just go to google earth to have an idea. It is just 2 streets apart.Wonder how the area will be in monsoon.... due to the roads and the pile of garbage.. The garbage should bring about insect and mosquite problem I suppose.... I suppose anybody purchasing in that vicinity should make a personal visit and make enquiries in that area. A person I enquired in the street next to the garbage dump says he had no problems !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • not sure what is your understanding of UDS when you say 63% is UDS share?
    did you mean carpet area?
    CommentQuote
  • Krish, UDS is undivided share of the property, in layman terms means the actual plot area that you get as a percentage of the flat area you purchase i.e if you buy a 1000sqft flat and 60% is UDS then the plot area you own will be 600sqft - virtually that is.

Srinivas: I checked Doshi multiple times, the WT plant is a good 2 kms off and really should not be a bother, the dumpyard also should not be an issue - however, i should admit that i havent stayed there and hence cannot confirm on the mosquitos or the smell. but i still feel that 3895 is unreasonable for Doshi Etopia when you can get sub3000 flats in pallikarnai area

thanks -sm
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone tell about the jain contruction in nolumbur, mogapair west. The project name is sundarbans.The price is 3495per sq ft.Almost 80% of the project is completed. Is is really worth to buy a flat in that area....plz shed some lights...
    CommentQuote