Current market situation is going to put a lot of small builder projects under tight watch and there can be good value plays
Starting this thread to promote healthy discussion to identify such small builder projects

First project -
NEST AURORA THORAIPAKKAM _
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the Info..
    Always feel comfortable to deal with the small builders, can negotiate the price to some extent, modularize the plan, have easy reach, transparent.
    Importance would be given to the Interior liviliness than to the exterior useless amenities.

Booked a 3BHK with VJC constructions - Perumbakkam - Sekran Nagar.
    They do not have Web-page yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Plus and minus exists, and essentially the thread with no traction is/was an effort to uncover such small localized builders who have good reputation in a local area among local communities and fairly consistently do a good job in meeting expectations.
    htey dont have ad power , website marketing, nor forum exposure, all they do is deliver value for their clients and by word of mouth they are very successful
    I can show some examples
    DN Constructions from THILLAI GANGA nagar - Nanganallur area -

http://www.endeeproperties.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=58
    CommentQuote
  • One more from my side, a decent, value for money builder, primarily around Porur:

Swetha Builders

Residential Apartments | Chennai Apartments | Chennai Flats | Swetha Builders
    CommentQuote
  • I am searching for a flat in Medavakkam. ROHAAN medavakkam quality looks good and decent..... Nothing yet decided.... Will see...
    CommentQuote
  • RS elegance medavakkam is one that I have seen , anyone who has any idea on this project
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Only one thing I know about them is that there pricing doesnt look like a Small builder. Velachery project is around 7-8 K i think and Madiapakkam is also 5 + .. :( Dont know current rates
    CommentQuote
  • Vp I was more looking to their villa prohect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Also to note that if you have plot then contact them they will construct and give you 50-60% ofthe total build area. which you can use for your self or can even sell.

This activity known as 'Collaboration" and common practice in Delhi-NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Planter
    Thanks for the Info..
    Always feel comfortable to deal with the small builders, can negotiate the price to some extent, modularize the plan, have easy reach, transparent.
    Importance would be given to the Interior liviliness than to the exterior useless amenities.

Booked a 3BHK with VJC constructions - Perumbakkam - Sekran Nagar.
    They do not have Web-page yet.

hi - could you please tell at what price have you booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Folks, can we add more to this list ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi can anyone pls provide comments about AR Estates and their site in thoraipakkam AR Samriddhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabaharan1
    hi - could you please tell at what price have you booked?

We booked for 3300 p/sft during 2012 december
    CommentQuote