Dear friends

I would like to buy a plot near Mappedu junction , Puthur village( Mappedu - perungulathur) . Broker quoted Rs 2000 per / sqft for the unapproved plot. Those who are experienced in this field give your guidelines. What is the price in this area.
I don't know the layout. if you look at the wikimapia , it is very close to city Homes Projects - Eden gardens ( Mappedu junction to SSM school)
Thank you
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
Thank you
Govind
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Asked before asking again layout name without which hard to quote pricing there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    Asked before asking again layout name without which hard to quote pricing there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you
    It is subramanyapuram layout

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Is this CMDA approved 2000 sounds expensive 1600 or 1700 is more fairvalue IMO
    CommentQuote
  • Better avoid Unapproved Lands
    CommentQuote
  • In this area i know there is a layout called ashok nagar which is unapproved but 40 year old can be regularized and has only 40 ft roads in the entire layout, IMO its a better value
    CommentQuote
  • But the Broker says he will get approval for the land . But he will demand the approval cost from me.
    please post your valuable suggestions.

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Hi kmgraju,

Have you proceeded with the offer? if not why have you pulled back? I am also looking for plots in this area. Got an offer from a promoter, it is unapproved agri land and he claims that he will apply for conversion to PR and also will get CMDA approval. Not sure how far we can trust him(also worth mentioning that he has built some villas in that area and the price is comparatively lesser) . Please register your valuable inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyaKush
    Hi kmgraju,

Have you proceeded with the offer? if not why have you pulled back? I am also looking for plots in this area. Got an offer from a promoter, it is unapproved agri land and he claims that he will apply for conversion to PR and also will get CMDA approval. Not sure how far we can trust him(also worth mentioning that he has built some villas in that area and the price is comparatively lesser) . Please register your valuable inputs.

My 2 cents. Better go for approved land even if it costs a little bit more as the peace of mind is worth more than the value you would see. It is not easy to convert unapproved agri land to CMDA approval. Takes lot of time and money.
    CommentQuote
  • Any inputs about a panchayat approved sarathi nagar layout on Guduvanchery-OMR road. They claim it to be at the footage of a hill and the price seems to be Rs.1200/sq.ft. Is it worth a buy?
    CommentQuote
  • What is guduvsnchery onr road can u explain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sailaksh
    Any inputs about a panchayat approved sarathi nagar layout on Guduvanchery-OMR road. They claim it to be at the footage of a hill and the price seems to be Rs.1200/sq.ft. Is it worth a buy?

Which road you refer as Guduvanchery-OMR Road?
    CommentQuote
  • I got it, this layout is neigther near to Nellikuppam Road nor to any main road. Unapproved layout, not worth it. You can find better options on Nellikuppam road. This road development is coming from Gudivanchery direction, 5-7 km have good population, small industries, plots/layouts close to this road will see good price hike in long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRaj001
    In this area i know there is a layout called ashok nagar which is unapproved but 40 year old can be regularized and has only 40 ft roads in the entire layout, IMO its a better value

I am interested to buy plot in this layout, Could you tell me more info about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Buying an unapproved land means, you are sure about getting the approvals even at a later stage!

You might have to undergo the following pain:

1. As an individual with a single land, its hard get the approval in a short duration(I know a person has been getting his approval for six months.)
    2. You are required to pay an amount multiplied for years from the date it was converted from forming land to till date. And this amount is Arbitrary.
    3. They call it panchayat approval, still it has to be approved by a planning body if its already existing!

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Moni builder is constructing individual villa/house adjacent to JP avenue (Ashok Nagar). They already done Susheel Garden phase 1, near to this phase 2. I have planned to buy this individual house/villa in near to JP Avenune but they are quoting : Rs 3990/sqft (including plot + building cost). This is CMDA approved.

1) Is this price valuable/reasonable/high?
    2) Is this layout CMDA approved?
    3) Is this area affected during the Chennai floods?
    4) Any other known issues in this? Please share your valuable feedbacks.

Thanks and Regards.
    CommentQuote