Hi all

I plan to relocate to chennai, wherein I plan to work at Taramani.
Could you advise of Gated Community which is ready to move in the vicinity (maybe 10 Km Radius) which is also closer to one of the Padmaseshadri school(kid is just 1 year old now).

Want to buy a 3BHK which is not cramped up , with atleast two balconies . Budget is 70-75 lk

On a lighter note, Maybe, some of you will say "What a Wishlist", but then "Dream are what makes life tolerable" So feel free to guide me, if i am drastically wrong.

I am just looking for honest inputs in order to make a better decision.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Resale units in Velachery might be good deal for you looking at VFM perspective if you do not care about the 'having the best amenities' part. 75L for a 3-BHK is possible for older units. Make sure UDS is good, building is 100% legal/approved and also pick the location which is more convinient for you.

Real Value and KG projects in the location are around 1C range for a 3-bhk. Not sure if they have approval or when the project will actually finish. Search for the threads in the forum, you can get more info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vkchennai
    Hi all

I plan to relocate to chennai, wherein I plan to work at Taramani.
    Could you advise of Gated Community which is ready to move in the vicinity (maybe 10 Km Radius) which is also closer to one of the Padmaseshadri school(kid is just 1 year old now).

Want to buy a 3BHK which is not cramped up , with atleast two balconies . Budget is 70-75 lk

On a lighter note, Maybe, some of you will say "What a Wishlist", but then "Dream are what makes life tolerable" So feel free to guide me, if i am drastically wrong.

I am just looking for honest inputs in order to make a better decision.

Dreaming big is the first step to reality. :)

70-75 Lakhs - Not Cramped - GC. Difficult in Velachery. I would say with the above spec you need atleast 1300 sq ft house with lesser common area (limited in amenities). Even if you get it the kids might have to travel more.

I would say look for apartments near by Ramapuram backside of MIOT hospital. There are few nice GC over there. You may have to travel additional 5 km to taramani.

KK Nagar PSBB is pretty close from there.

PSBB millenium gerugambakkam and guindy is nearby. Guindy does not have all claases but gerugambakkam is a bigger campus.

manapakkam close to porur road is another option. But again distance is more.

There is a PSBB and PSBB millenium in Siruseri and Thalambur. You can look for apartment close to Sholinganallur. Infact PSBB is within L&T eden park GC and PSBB millennium within DLF. Advise is to stay away from DLF. If you opt for Siruseri then you may have to travel close to 20 km. Sholinganallur is a better option.
    CommentQuote
  • More

More insights, anyone ?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are prepared to wait for a couple of years, Real Value Peace & Prosperity is a good project. Located right opposite Taramani MRTS and priced at 6500 psqft. They should get all the approvals and launch officially any day now. Please wait till official launch to book since delays can happen till last minute.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote