What is the price range for approved plot in Adhanur Village near Mannivakkam near Urapakkam West.

What is the scope for the area.

I hear Color homes are building flats in the Vicinity & Real Value prometers have bought some land in the area.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Eco,

We recently purchased an approved plot in adhanoor near MG Nagar Part 14, about 3.5km from Urapakkam Rly station/3.5 km from Vandalur-wallajabad road(via adhanoor road) on a 30ft road. The price we paid was 900/sqft.

I don't know where color homes or real value is doing their project. We brought it as an investment with a timeframe of 10-15 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks santhan,

Have you heard of a BVR nagar.

If you know how is the area is it very interior?

I have attached the lay out map, The area map in the layout is a bit vague.

Please share your thoughts.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Eco
    are you familiar with aalvin nagar ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody familiar with Highway nagar in adhanoor village?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Economist
    Thanks santhan,

Have you heard of a BVR nagar.

If you know how is the area is it very interior?

I have attached the lay out map, The area map in the layout is a bit vague.

Please share your thoughts.

Based on wikimapia BVR nagar is on the left side on Adhanoor road which goes from VW road. My father is the one who looked at it and purchased the plot. Looking at wikimapia the plot we purchased should be right behind BVR Nagar may be within 1km radius give or take. When he went to look at the plot he said there was an apartment in construction right at the beginning of adhanur road near VW Road. He did not know which builder that belonged to. The area on both sides of adhanur road was pretty much empty when i looked at it 3 years back. I don't know how it has developed or if it has infact developed.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • T R Santharam1 years ago
      Sir, Have you identified the price value of your BVR plot? Is it the plots of bank employees?
  • step stone builders are building appartments at the beginning of adhanur road
    CommentQuote
  • CMDA EF voxpattinam in Adhanoor, Mannivakkam

Originally Posted by sriram1982
    step stone builders are building appartments at the beginning of adhanur road

Yes Sriram, you are correct. Recently I came across a plot near to stepstone at Voxpattinam, vasantham nagar in adhanoor road. The plot prize is 1900 psft and would like to know whether it is worth enough to buy. Please let me know if you anyone have bought near to this area and good deal to proceed further. How will be the improvement in near future, say 1-2 years.
    Your suggestion and guidance will be helpful to decide in this deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Ant Layout Avl in Adhanur Village, urapakkam ,Chennai?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, what is the current rate per sqft for plots in BVR Nagar-I, Adhanur?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • 1000/ sq.ft (as on March, 2019)
    CommentQuote