We own an unapproved plot behind DB Jain College, Thoraipakkam. We wish to seek CMDA approval. When we applied once, it was rejected because there was a road block when the officials visited the site. Can anyone help me giving some suggestion in this regard?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • well, you can send a detailed representation to the CMDA stating your grievances and await for a reply and action from the CMDA and then proceed accordingly.