Buy or Not? 3200SqFt Plot for 3Cr at Annanagar, Chennai

Last updated: December 3 2009
8 | Posts
3547 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy or Not? 3200SqFt Plot for 3Cr at Annanagar, Chennai

I am looking to buy land with an old house in Annanagar west (near thriumangalam) 3200 square feet (1.33 grounds) together with my friend here in the US. The price being quoted is 3 crores which comes to Rs 9325 per square feet.

Will appreciate inputs from the community if this price is reasonable considering the downturn.

Thanks

Re : Buy or Not? 3200SqFt Plot for 3Cr at Annanagar, Chennai

Originally posted by vprasanvenk View Post
    I am looking to buy land with an old house in Annanagar west (near thriumangalam) 3200 square feet (1.33 grounds) together with my friend here in the US. The price being quoted is 3 crores which comes to Rs 9325 per square feet.

Will appreciate inputs from the community if this price is reasonable considering the downturn.

Thanks
    I have to say that is bit too much.

Ideally, 1.7 - 2.2C.

Thanks

Comment

matter of fact downturn hasnt very badly hit indian industries - india survived the wave and things have been looking up. the price correction has been only in the10-15% range on premium property - the actual heartening fact is that prices didnt move up anytime - and it may not for another 6 months

Comment

Thanks
        The quoted price is very high for that area.
        Under 2 C is what you should pay.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Do you think it is high because of the current economic climate or it is high irrespective.

The land is on a 30 ft road in Anna nagar west and has a frontage of 45 feet.

Comment

I am looking to sell 2 grounds in Annanagar east near yesyes super marker q block.. what is the price I can expect??..Prime land..only empty plot there with an old building..

Comment

Thanks
              1.7C is nominal... don't even think for 3C...it's huge...

Comment

It is definitely very high for the area you are looking at..I have an aprtment on annanagar west 18th street..people are quoting Rs 4500 per sq ft..no solid buyers yet..8 year olf firm foundation construction..watch out

Comment

Originally posted by jinga31 View Post
                  I am looking to sell 2 grounds in Annanagar east near yesyes super marker q block.. what is the price I can expect??..Prime land..only empty plot there with an old building..
                  Hi,

What is the price you are expecting? Is it residential land? When are you expecting to sell?

I am looking to buy or build a house by end of 2010.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X