Last updated: February 11 2014
5 | Posts
2897 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Dugar in Ambattur

Friends,

Anybody booked in Lake Dugar at ambattur, I planning to buy there, is it worth buying there.

Also VGN Stafford is offering flats near thirumullaivoil, which one is best?
    Last edited August 21 2013, 02:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Re : Lake Dugar in Ambattur

Hi, we booked 2.5bhk at Lake Dugar - Ambattur. Considering the rate and infrastructure development on Ambattur-Puzhal road and Velammal Institutions it is worth to buy. A shortest new road connectivity from Lake dugar to Annanagar will be upcoming via Alliance orchid.Comparing to VGN stafford it is nearer to ambattur OT and other shopping needs, also the vgn is somewhat interior which will make hesitate during regular use and also in visible identity.

Comment

Pudur and Kallikuppam (proposed Ambattur bus stand is nearby) in Ambattur are even having important residential colonies, catching up soon to be on par with other localities of Ambattur. We can see markable raise in lot of apartment towers are started in Ambattur-Redhills road. Thanks to Dugar housing a giant infrastructure project with luxurious lifestyle apartments in full swing quality construction with upcoming Retail outlets. We booked a flat in Lake Dugar and no issues in clarifications, we are sure the entire locality will be well developed by forecasting the developing residential apartments onroad.

Comment

location of lake dugar is excellent
        good connectivity to all parts of city with pataravakam station nearby.
        i was interested to buy one in this project thinking that it is lake facing but all the lake facing apartments are 3 and 3.5 bhk.
        2bhk flats are all facing inside the project and road facing are 1bhk.
        disappointed for not getting my choice in my budget.

Comment

worthless for the amount of money spent, take a look at sky dugar city at vanagaram for quality of the building. no lofts in any of the rooms , people with more material is a waste of money as you need to spend heavily on modular kitchen as well as cup boards. morover 2 years of maintenance cost up front!!! and 2-3 k to be shelled out every month.Market is sluggish and they are still pushing around 4100 only for the infra they offer which is not the very best... there are many individual apartments with better quality in the same area for around 3600/ sqft. Dugar is luxury cost of space comfort - Looks to be more hotelish rather than residential...

Comment

I can't accept all what masethung said, even the market is dull nobody want to sell their property for low cost since they dont want to go for less/nil margin and also the construction materials jumped a peak nowadays. Regarding lofts, the carpenters and modular kitchen designers too feel uncomfortable in bringing a better finishing in presence of lofts in the rooms, people like to have woodwork with better finishing even without lofts. If we need some luxury in doorsteps some compromise will be there as infrastructure/amenities fees and monthly maintenance fees.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X