Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Ongoing Price Of Residential Plot In Palur, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What Is The Ongoing Price Of Residential Plot In Palur, Chennai?

Last updated: December 7 2009
2 | Posts
1642 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Ongoing Price Of Residential Plot In Palur, Chennai?

Hi,

I've been a passive member in this forum for some time, and I really appreciate the wisdom and experience of most of the members here. I personally am of the opinion that land and apartment prices in Chennai have heated up beyond what the fundamentals can support.

I have a couple of residential plots in the Palur area that I'd like to dispose of. Does anyone know what the going rate is for residential plot prices in the Palur area?

Thanks much for your input!

Re : What Is The Ongoing Price Of Residential Plot In Palur, Chennai?

Vignesh41,
    The sq.ft rate of plots in Palur were being quoted in the region of Rs.230-250/- before the economic recession.. and mainly because Hirnandani project was coming up... i doubt whether the price is sustainable now. If the plot is near a road the price could be in the region of 250/- to 265/- per sq. ft. If interior it could be much lesser depending on the area and accessibility.

Comment

Re : What Is The Ongoing Price Of Residential Plot In Palur, Chennai?

I have just located a DTCL approved layout near the road connecting Palur and SP Koil-Oragadam Highway (4kms from SP koil station) and the price quoted is 275/sqft with no further negotiation.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X