Sort by :
Filter by :
- One ground price is around Rs. 40 Lakhs.CommentQuote0Flag
We own a 3300sqft Plot ON Manapakkam-Mugalivakkam main road behind DLF IT Park. What is the current market rate? Members those who have fair idea about this location, please guide me.
- At present 2400 sq.ft plot rate is 1.2c in manapakkamCommentQuote0Flag
- Near by dlf it park means in Manapakkam it wil be around 1.3-1.4c as its very close to mp road ,mg road and Manapakkam-mugalivakkam road but interior places of Manapakkam will be 1.2c /ground ,in colonies like ias/ips colony ,l&t colony etc the roads and area wil be very posh and so der may be a chance of quoting even higher prices so kindly check in wch part of manapakkam ur owning the plot,because prices vl b varying in certain parts of areas..CommentQuote0Flag
- Generally Posh area means "one has investments there".CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi samrocknroll;, is mugalivakkam different from moulivakkam? I have visited the locality around Kedar hospital a few years back, I thought both mugalivakkam and moulivakkam are same. Please clarify if you can. Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vettipayyansamrocknroll; Heard even these posh areas were severely water logged! How is it?
S,ias and ips colony is on the river view road wch is severely affectd but in l&t colony its cleared after the rain stopd as this part of manapakkam is some distance away from the adyar riverCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by albert1973Hi samrocknroll;, is mugalivakkam different from moulivakkam? I have visited the locality around Kedar hospital a few years back, I thought both mugalivakkam and moulivakkam are same. Please clarify if you can. Thanks.
Mugalivakkam is a calm locality which is well connected with both kundrathur road and mp road( mount poonamallee) it is in between to both porur,manapakkam and kolapakkam,and mugalivakkam has all the basic necessities available ,its developed area but there is water stagnent problems(non major i.e only on roads not inside houses )
Property price in mugalivakkam is 1.3cr /grnd
Apartments will be 5200-5900/ sq.feet
On d othr hand moulivakkam is on kundrathur road,i dont prefer mowlivakkam as once it was porur lake which is now converted into residential area,so once porur lake overflows den entire moulivakkam will be under water i.e almost half of the ground floor will be submerged and also u can witness from that building collapse that happend due to the watery soil , its developing area its no match fr porur,mugalivakkam and manapakkam as it wont develop much because of that building collapse incident
Property price in this area is 80L-1cr/grnd depending upon how far the place is from the lake
Apartments will be around 4000-4900/sq.ftCommentQuote0Flag