Last updated: November 25 2015
9 | Posts
2045 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot Rates in Mugalivakam, Porur, Chennai

Dear All,

Iam Planning to buy a ground in Mugalivakkam,what is the prevailing rate there and what is the best buy rate?

Also let me know if any promoter is selling in those areas.

Prominent landmark in the area PSBB Millenium and Pon Vidayashram School.

Very Urgent as I am planning to close the deal by friday.

Thnaks in advance......

Regards
    Last edited by AveMaria2407; November 17 2015, 05:46 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Re : Plot Rates in Mugalivakam, Porur, Chennai

One ground price is around Rs. 40 Lakhs.

Comment

Hi,
      We own a 3300sqft Plot ON Manapakkam-Mugalivakkam main road behind DLF IT Park. What is the current market rate? Members those who have fair idea about this location, please guide me.

ShenMorgan

Comment

At present 2400 sq.ft plot rate is 1.2c in manapakkam

Comment

Near by dlf it park means in Manapakkam it wil be around 1.3-1.4c as its very close to mp road ,mg road and Manapakkam-mugalivakkam road but interior places of Manapakkam will be 1.2c /ground ,in colonies like ias/ips colony ,l&t colony etc the roads and area wil be very posh and so der may be a chance of quoting even higher prices so kindly check in wch part of manapakkam ur owning the plot,because prices vl b varying in certain parts of areas..

Comment

Originally posted by samrocknroll View Post
            ias/ips colony ,l&t colony etc the roads and area wil be very posh
            samrocknroll; Heard even these posh areas were severely water logged! How is it?

Comment

Generally Posh area means "one has investments there".

Comment

Hi samrocknroll;, is mugalivakkam different from moulivakkam? I have visited the locality around Kedar hospital a few years back, I thought both mugalivakkam and moulivakkam are same. Please clarify if you can. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vettipayyan View Post
                  samrocknroll; Heard even these posh areas were severely water logged! How is it?

S,ias and ips colony is on the river view road wch is severely affectd but in l&t colony its cleared after the rain stopd as this part of manapakkam is some distance away from the adyar river

Comment

Originally posted by albert1973 View Post
                    Hi samrocknroll;, is mugalivakkam different from moulivakkam? I have visited the locality around Kedar hospital a few years back, I thought both mugalivakkam and moulivakkam are same. Please clarify if you can. Thanks.

Mugalivakkam is a calm locality which is well connected with both kundrathur road and mp road( mount poonamallee) it is in between to both porur,manapakkam and kolapakkam,and mugalivakkam has all the basic necessities available ,its developed area but there is water stagnent problems(non major i.e only on roads not inside houses )

Property price in mugalivakkam is 1.3cr /grnd
                    Apartments will be 5200-5900/ sq.feet

On d othr hand moulivakkam is on kundrathur road,i dont prefer mowlivakkam as once it was porur lake which is now converted into residential area,so once porur lake overflows den entire moulivakkam will be under water i.e almost half of the ground floor will be submerged and also u can witness from that building collapse that happend due to the watery soil , its developing area its no match fr porur,mugalivakkam and manapakkam as it wont develop much because of that building collapse incident

Property price in this area is 80L-1cr/grnd depending upon how far the place is from the lake
                    Apartments will be around 4000-4900/sq.ft

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X