All,

Can some one tell me how much a land (2400sq ft) costs in prungudi? Is it a good place to buy a land for building a home? (considering the Proximity to IT parks)
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Perungudi is one of the best place to invest since the IT Corridor start from here only.many building are constructed so the apperication will go well.I hope so invest in tele nagar area,since the cost of land rate is less and from main road life line hospital it is only 1.5 km.

Originally Posted by kvinayag
    All,

Can some one tell me how much a land (2400sq ft) costs in prungudi? Is it a good place to buy a land for building a home? (considering the Proximity to IT parks)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kvinayag
    All,

Perungudi is huge area..Give us specific location where u want to buy so that we can provide comments
    CommentQuote
  • Land in Perungudi

it is the best place to invest.better invest in tele nagar area .the land rate is very cheap.you can invest in flats in around tele nagar.
    CommentQuote