Collapse

Mantri Synergy II, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

Last updated: November 14 2016
75 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Mantri Synergy II, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

The other point is that fully loaded cost of under construction on OMR/Padur is not 4000/- psf but more like 4800-5000/- psf.

Comment

Originally posted by rsrsin View Post
      The other point is that fully loaded cost of under construction on OMR/Padur is not 4000/- psf but more like 4800-5000/- psf.
      But when you eventually own it (after many many years of delay), it would sound like 6000/-psf....

Comment

In Mantri, there is also some difference in the carpet area/usable area between 2 groups of buildings - I & II. Not sure why the builder did that change and priced the II lower - was it an outcome of the slow down at that point in time?

I have seen both the flat layouts & the layouts of I are spacious and much better compared to II.

Comment

Looks like Mantri does have the intent to complete what they agreed atleast in their Synergy project - they could have done a great job first hand, but the good thing is that they have come back to the owners lately on couple of items (albiet small) which they had agreed to get done during possession - its better late than never.

Comment

I hear that maintanence is being reduced by the complex after some hectic reshuffle in the committee - good sign, hope this comes down at good levels and overall improves further.

Comment

1. What was the launch price?
              2. How about the current level of occupation and rent potential?
              3.Do you get tenents?
              4. Rental psft how much?
              5. Is ph1 and 2 completed and builder is out? Have they delovered all that was promised?

I have an offer for a 3BHK, would like to evaluate, though not so keen.

Comment

Does 10th floor has sea view in Mantri?

Comment

Originally posted by Haojin View Post
                  1. What was the launch price?
                  2. How about the current level of occupation and rent potential?
                  3.Do you get tenents?
                  4. Rental psft how much?
                  5. Is ph1 and 2 completed and builder is out? Have they delovered all that was promised?

I have an offer for a 3BHK, would like to evaluate, though not so keen.
                  Occupation about 600 plus families
                  Tenants - not that difficult around 10-15K rent

Project is completed, builder and their maintenance arm has been kicked out 2 years back, vibrant association (with usual bickering) in place ...many good things happening but some negatives as well (power situation, inferior elevators, STP capacity issue, legal case against builder, hefty maintenance at Rs 3+ sqft per month)....

Comment

Originally posted by Ramchi View Post
                    Occupation about 600 plus families
                    Tenants - not that difficult around 10-15K rent

Project is completed, builder and their maintenance arm has been kicked out 2 years back, vibrant association (with usual bickering) in place ...many good things happening but some negatives as well (power situation, inferior elevators, STP capacity issue, legal case against builder, hefty maintenance at Rs 3+ sqft per month)....
                    Thanks Ramchi, Is it worth 1780 sqft at 80 lacs in this community? They Claim fully furnished, have sea view from 10th floor? Looks like distress sale.

What was the launch.....delivery time, builder price base and other cost range?
                    Last edited by Vijaysri; October 19 2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Sea view is possible at 10th floor depending on the block. Price is something buyer needs to decide. This is a finished project during 2011-12. They sold these units anywhere between 2900 psqft (Phase II) to Rs 4850 (Phase I) during 2007-2012.

Its a 10 acre community bang on the road with reasonably good amenities. The maintenance is done by world class UDS. I am not saying everything is great but this is one of the very few functioning community(completed in all aspects) on the road, probably only one with this size.
                      Last edited by Ramchi; October 19 2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X