Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Are The Best Residential Plots For Investment in Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Which Are The Best Residential Plots For Investment in Chennai?

Last updated: January 1 2018
3 | Posts
2133 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Are The Best Residential Plots For Investment in Chennai?

Hi All,

I am planning to make an investment in the chennai property market. The problem is that , I am not aware about the upcoming developments and the pricing range in Chennai.Can anyone please guide me by advising which places are worthy to invest and what would be the best price in the respective areas. I do not have a clear mind as to what I should invest in such as a residencial plot, an apartment of in any developing projects. However, people I am a middle class person who wants to start my luck in this property business.

Kindly guide me with your expertise.

Regards
    Vijai

Re : Which Are The Best Residential Plots For Investment in Chennai?

Originally posted by neetuvijai View Post
    Hi All,

I am planning to make an investment in the chennai property market. The problem is that , I am not aware about the upcoming developments and the pricing range in Chennai.Can anyone please guide me by advising which places are worthy to invest and what would be the best price in the respective areas. I do not have a clear mind as to what I should invest in such as a residencial plot, an apartment of in any developing projects. However, people I am a middle class person who wants to start my luck in this property business.

Kindly guide me with your expertise.

Regards
    Vijai
    Vijai,
    You have to first be clear on what you want. Your above post here is very broad. Its like finding a fish in an ocean without knowing which fish u want.
    I would suggest you to list out your priorities
    1) Amount you would like to invest
    2) Location preferred and why ?
    3) Purpose of investment

Once u have the answer to the above questions, search this forum. You would get most of your qns answered.

Mahesh K

Comment

Re : Which Are The Best Residential Plots For Investment in Chennai?

Need suggestion for good residential plots in chennai? Budget is under 45L.

Its for self and should be able to move in 3-4yrs. I am looking for2400SQFT or more.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X