Last updated: December 27 2009
6 | Posts
4141 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jains Sunderbans Vs Natchatra in Mogappair, Chennai

Hi,
    I am new to this forum. I am planning to buy an apartment for residential purpose and thought Mogappair would be the right choice for my pocket with good school area. Yesterday I visited Jains Sunderbans (East Mogappair 3650 psf) and Nakchatara (Chinna Nolumber 3000 psf). Is the price OK?
    Your opinions about these two projects or any other good builders in that area will be of great help as I am new to Chennai. I want to move to the new flat in Mar/Apr. Should I wait for some more time to see prices coming down ?

Thank you in advance for your insights..

Regards
    Subbu

Re : Jains Sunderbans Vs Natchatra in Mogappair, Chennai

Subbu,
    Did you like the place and neighbourhood? Are there proper roads leading to the apartments. These places are newly developed. Why don't you buy a landed house. There will be much more appreciation in the property. Apartments will still be an apartment. So pls think careful before investing and look at various areas.

Comment

Nolumbur - UnOrganized LOcation

Mr Subbu, I had visited jains project at chinna nolumbur during last monsoon. That place was completely cut off from rest of chennai due to flooding. To add to woe is coovum just adjascent to the project. Kindly consider all these factors before deciding to invest in this locality.

warm regards
      ganesan

Comment

Hello vpsureshkumar and Ganesan,
        Thank you for your words. Have you see Sunderbans in East Mogappair? Could you please suggest a good locality close to my workplace (Nungambakkam) for a budget of 50 lacs? If you know any independent houses in a gated community, please let me know.

Subbu

Comment

look at indra splendour

Subbu

There are quite a few projects in west mogappair like Fomra, VGN and DABC. I have checked these projects this time during rain also. it was not flooded like last year (may be canals were cleaned or so ).
          if you are planning to move immediately, you can look at Indira splendor which has 60 units all but 3 units are sold. Guess 1 3 bedroom is there and 2 two bedrooms. this one , you dont have any water stagnation as I have got an unit there..

check out these yourself and decide one that suits you..

Rates are ranging from 3000 to 3500..anything closer to 3000 side will be better bet..

If you are willing to wait , there is a new project starting from golden homes with prices starting from 3200.

like you said this place is ideal if you work in city and also has lot of schools..

Best of luck

JP

Comment

JP
            Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I will have a look at all the projects in Mogappair this weekend. I didn't know abt Indira foundations. I just called them and only one flat is remaining as you mentioned, with a quote of Rs.3500psf. How much did you pay there?

Subbu

Comment

check Ben foundation. there are 2 projects from them. One nearing completion (near to vavin) and another behind waves (not started yet).

I like their spacing between blocks but the design is not good. Though it is me...
              Last edited by shunmuga; December 27 2009, 11:50 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X