Suggestions: 70L, 1000SqFt in Mylapore/ Alwarpet/ Mandaveli, Chennai

Last updated: September 10 2013
5 | Posts
1253 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: 70L, 1000SqFt in Mylapore/ Alwarpet/ Mandaveli, Chennai

Hello ppl : Based on my son's nearness to school, planning to look for resale apmts around 900-1000 sq ft in mylapore/alwarpet/mandaveli. (New ones are out of reach :-)
    We started the usual way of sulekha/99 acres..but not getting right ones.We are looking for somewhere around 70 l budget. Can you post ur suggestions? I didnt want to go through the broker route
    Last edited December 6 2016, 01:22 PM.

Re : Suggestions: 70L, 1000SqFt in Mylapore/ Alwarpet/ Mandaveli, Chennai

Please dont ask for builders or promoters, members will not sugguest them since the member or the forum will not be responseable if any error happens,

I suggest the best way is look at The Hindu Newspaper (property plus on saturdays) or approch a known broker, for legal advice contact us.

For guidelines visit my post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...operty?t=59530
    Last edited September 10 2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Hi, I think your budget works out to 7000 - 7500 PSF... very difficult to get in this price range in these areas from my experience even for a 10 year old flat of this size..... Keep looking...Check out MYLAPORE TIMES on Saturdays... All the best and let me know if you find one..

Comment

Most resale flats with in alwarpet do cost more than 12K/sq.ft. The main reason is the older flats have higher UDS than newer flats. Property plus is starting point and you can use agents as well to scan the area.

Comment

well..sky high prices..
          .It would be a waste to shell out on rent in these areas.Isn't it? Not sure which is prudent in long term..let me see..thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X