Ongoing Price of a Ground at Kazura Garden-Neelankarai, Chennai

Last updated: December 28 2009
10 | Posts
4266 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Price of a Ground at Kazura Garden-Neelankarai, Chennai

My client need one ground at Neelankarai and I like to know the price for one ground at Kazura Garden, Neelankarai,Chennai.

Re : Ongoing Price of a Ground at Kazura Garden-Neelankarai, Chennai

i heard thru a promoter that 2400sqft at kazura garden is currently 90 lakhs..

Comment

I like the area it is great for bungalows.

There is CMDA restriction on FSI and you may not be able build apartments (at least not many)

You may see a couple of old (10 - 15 yrs old) apartment blocks but the rues have changed since.

Last year (In May 09 and Dec 2009) when i checked seriously in Kazura Garden and Rangareddy garden the price was around 50 to 55L.

If you want to build a bungalow it is great location.

I looked at 2 plots and 1 house in Kazura Gardens and 2 houses in Ranga reddy Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Economist View Post

Last year (In May 09 and Dec 2009) when i checked seriously in Kazura Garden and Rangareddy garden the price was around 50 to 55L.

really..how much liars are these brokers...i just beleived his words..

Comment

Today one promoter told me that the price is between Rs.75L to 80L for 2400sqft (1 Ground) at kazura garden, Neelankarai. Also some other brokers says the same past one week

Comment

There is CMDA restriction on FSI and you may not be able build apartments (at least not many)

You may see a couple of old (10 - 15 yrs old) apartment blocks but the rues have changed since.

If you want to build a bungalow it is great location.

I looked at 2 plots and 1 house in Kazura Gardens and 2 houses in Ranga reddy Garden.
            When did FSI change here? I thought this place is an approved layout. INcidentally in Kandaswamy layout much ahead of Kazura garden which is a DTCP layout I know the FSI is not restricted. Curious what is up with Kazura since I used to be told as if Kazura is big stuff.

Comment

correction May 09 & DEC 09 is incorrect - I meant May 08 Dec 08.

My apologies.

Comment

correction May 09 & DEC 09 is incorrect - I meant May 08 Dec 08.

My apologies.
                anyway there is no much of difference in RE market in the past 1 year..but still quoting 50% more than last years rate seems to be bit high..

Comment

Originally posted by Almighty View Post
                  When did FSI change here? I thought this place is an approved layout. INcidentally in Kandaswamy layout much ahead of Kazura garden which is a DTCP layout I know the FSI is not restricted. Curious what is up with Kazura since I used to be told as if Kazura is big stuff.
                  Hi Almighty,

True Kazura Garden is a beautiful bangalow place.

So is Rangareddy gardens in Neelakarai.

I was surprised in 2008 that the prices were not way to high for the location but then i was told by a few people that the approval for flats/Appartments is a big issue as the government wants that area to be low density and to top it the area comes under Aquifer recharge area.

If I want a place for myself to live in Kazura Gardens & Ranga Reddy Gardens will be top of the list.

It is well away from CRZ 500 mtrs.The sites are approved and CMDA has no issues with Induvidual houses or Bangalows.

When you enter the Kazura Arch there is a large vacant site (4-5 Grounds opp to Mechanic shop) that guy was always asking very high price, but inside the colony they were asking around 55L in 2008.

Comment

Hi Almighty,

True Kazura Garden is a beautiful bangalow place.

So is Rangareddy gardens in Neelakarai.

I was surprised in 2008 that the prices were not way to high for the location but then i was told by a few people that the approval for flats/Appartments is a big issue as the government wants that area to be low density and to top it the area comes under Aquifer recharge area.

If I want a place for myself to live in Kazura Gardens & Ranga Reddy Gardens will be top of the list.

It is well away from CRZ 500 mtrs.The sites are approved and CMDA has no issues with Induvidual houses or Bangalows.

When you enter the Kazura Arch there is a large vacant site (4-5 Grounds opp to Mechanic shop) that guy was always asking very high price, but inside the colony they were asking around 55L in 2008.
                    Well I thought in 2008 later half the price quoted in Kazura garden was around 80L, atleast from whatever I got. If you say it is approved then you can build the typical flat 1.5FSI with a stilt + 2 floor situation. However if it is in CRZ then the FSI drops to 0.75FSI.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X